The wat that I see it

CoachD

Reaction score
Yes the Cowboys are coming off a win against the sorry Giants but holy cow did they pay a price for it. All of their best players got hurt and missed time in that game and even though they had the extra time off many of those guys will be out for an extended period of time and not only that Cooks got hurt this week in practice so he's out. The Steelers are way better than the Giants and they have a quarterback that can run the read option and the Cowboys have never been able to stop it regardless who is on defense. What also sucks is the Cowboys are not scoring nearly as much as last year and their main weapon on offense is their best player Aubrey who is a freak of nature. I also have to give Dak Prescott credit he had one of his best games as a Cowboy last week and made a lot of tight window throws unfortunately he doesn't have a running game that he can depend on so he's gonna have to do most of the work and that's not good for the Cowboys. So how do I see this game playing out? The Cowboys are going to have their hands full with TJ Watt and I just think that the Cowboys are too undermanned to win this game so I like the Steelers at home.

Steelers 24
Cowboys 16

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree. I don't see us winning this game. I do want to point out, though, that Cooks wasn't "hurt" in practice. He got an infection in his knee after a procedure.

Creeper

Reaction score
I remember this defense before Micah Parsons was draft. It was really horrible. Why should we expect the defense will not be bad after losing Parsons, Lawrence, Bland and Sam Williams? If not for the Steelers inept offense, this game would be a blowout.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yes the Cowboys are coming off a win against the sorry Giants but holy cow did they pay a price for it. All of their best players got hurt and missed time in that game and even though they had the extra time off many of those guys will be out for an extended period of time and not only that Cooks got hurt this week in practice so he's out. The Steelers are way better than the Giants and they have a quarterback that can run the read option and the Cowboys have never been able to stop it regardless who is on defense. What also sucks is the Cowboys are not scoring nearly as much as last year and their main weapon on offense is their best player Aubrey who is a freak of nature. I also have to give Dak Prescott credit he had one of his best games as a Cowboy last week and made a lot of tight window throws unfortunately he doesn't have a running game that he can depend on so he's gonna have to do most of the work and that's not good for the Cowboys. So how do I see this game playing out? The Cowboys are going to have their hands full with TJ Watt and I just think that the Cowboys are too undermanned to win this game so I like the Steelers at home.

Steelers 24
Cowboys 16
We need to focus on and stop the run, we don't need a pass rush against Fields. He will make mistakes on his own in the passing game.

When he runs make him feel it!!!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
We need to make use of thier depleted OL and use that advantage as well as they missing Watts complementary pass rusher, somehow to win this game , next 5 games are Brutal

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Steelers 24
Cowboys 16
So you are saying that we don't have a chance?