The way ahead

Sandman

Reaction score
I think I see the way this FA is shaping up..I do not think Jeery ever meant to make a big splash, except for TO. This would still be a good offseason..
1. Kosie
2. Ayodele (he will be signed)
3. Ashworth/Fabini/Neal (One of these for OL Depth)
4. Coleman or Jackson (FS)
5. Sowell (FB)
6. Terrel Owens (I do really like it but its gonna happen)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Sandman said:
I think I see the way this FA is shaping up..I do not think Jeery ever meant to make a big splash, except for TO. This would still be a good offseason..
1. Kosie
2. Ayodele (he will be signed)
3. Ashworth/Fabini/Neal (One of these for OL Depth)
4. Coleman or Jackson (FS)
5. Sowell (FB)
6. Terrel Owens (I do really like it but its gonna happen)

Freudian Slip?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
1. Vinatieri
2. Adoleye
3. Fabini

THESE ARE A MUST.

I think u might be alittle disappointed then.. I dont think we get either Adam v or Fabini..

2006 FA Class:

TO
Stephen Neil ( Cut LA)
Kyle Kosier
Akin Ayodele
Ty Law or Lawyer Milloy -FS
The surprise signing.. T. Ashworth.. i doubt it, but possible.

Sandman

Reaction score
Cowboy4ever said:
I think u might be alittle disappointed then.. I dont think we get either Adam v or Fabini..

2006 FA Class:

TO
Stephen Neil ( Cut LA)
Kyle Kosier
Akin Ayodele
2006 FA Class:

TO
Stephen Neil ( Cut LA)
Kyle Kosier
Akin Ayodele

That would be a good FA OFFSEASON

Sandman

Reaction score
Sandman said:
2006 FA Class:

TO
Stephen Neil ( Cut LA)
Kyle Kosier
Akin Ayodele

That would be a good FA OFFSEASON
I think the real sleeper is N. Davenport (RB)..Give a little time after the initial rush and Bill will slip him in here, big back that can get the tough yard and versital enough to run back kicks....

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Sandman said:
I think the real sleeper is N. Davenport (RB)..Give a little time after the initial rush and Bill will slip him in here, big back that can get the tough yard and versital enough to run back kicks....

Maybe.. but i dont see it with 3 backs already that he likes. But you never know.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
1. Vinatieri
2. Adoleye
3. Fabini

THESE ARE A MUST.

Funny how Ayodele (sp?) was on NO ONE'S radar before FA started, yet now that people have heard the cowboys are interested, he has suddenly become a "Must" signing.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
1. Vinatieri
2. Adoleye
3. Fabini

THESE ARE A MUST.
Get rid of #2 on your list and replace Fabini with Ashworth and I think you're onto something.

ghst187

Reaction score
Rack said:
Funny how Ayodele (sp?) was on NO ONE'S radar before FA started, yet now that people have heard the cowboys are interested, he has suddenly become a "Must" signing.

that's not true if you're referring to people here on the board. There were several of us advocating Ayodele signing here.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
that's not true if you're referring to people here on the board. There were several of us advocating Ayodele signing here.

Out of the thousands of members here at cowboyszone.com there were, at most, 5 people that had any remote interest in Ayodele, and not a single one of those people considered him a "Must sign" until after it was reported that Dallas had interest in signing him.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Out of the thousands of members here at cowboyszone.com there were, at most, 5 people that had any remote interest in Ayodele, and not a single one of those people considered him a "Must sign" until after it was reported that Dallas had interest in signing him.

McGinnest, Ayodele, Fujita were probably the best 3-4 OLB FA's out there. Ithink majority feel / felt the draft is where we address position.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:
McGinnest, Ayodele, Fujita were probably the best 3-4 OLB FA's out there. Ithink majority feel / felt the draft is where we address position.

McGinest would have been a nice bridge to a young guy. The other two certainly don't excite me.