The Way That I See It

CoachD

Reaction score
So the Cowboys play another horrible team this week when they travel to Carolina. Everything went as planned last week against the Giants and the Cowboys dismantled them in every way possible so expect more of the same this week. Dak Prescott has elevated his game so much that the talking heads have even put him into the MVP conversation and well he should be. This is a dangerous Cowboys team and they could very well make a run at not only the NFC East title but home-field advantage as well. The Cowboys are playing so well that even Mazi Smith who's had a very slow start to the season even contributed last week so more of that from Mazi will be an added bonus. I haven't watched a lot of Carolina football but what I have seen is that ya they're pretty bad so with that of course I'm taking the Cowboys and by a lot.

Cowboys 35
Panthers 13

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This is another one of those games that makes me shrug. We don’t play down to the level of bad opponents, we usually demolish them. So there’s one thing credit Coach Mac for that he has improved since the Garrett and Wade days. But someone has got to figure out how not to choke it away in the playoffs. 30 years giving up games against the elite opponents is getting old. Wake me up when the Playoffs are here or.a team like SF, KC or Philly that tests our fortitude early. I already know we’ll have a winning record, just waiting for the Playoff Curse to be broken while we still have a unit with a window for success.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don’t play down to the level of bad opponents, we usually demolish them.
Except
arizona_cardinals_football_club_logo
although they did have Joshua Dobbs at the time. Arizona had a harder time beating the Falcons than it did with Dallas.