The way that I see it

CoachD

Reaction score
The Cowboys have looked dismal the last two weeks (don't care about the comeback attempt against the Ravens they were getting blown out for three quarters), however, there is some relief in sight because they get to play the one team that the Cowboys own over the last 5 years the Giants. Not only do the Cowboys own the Giants but Dak Prescott has won his last 12 games against them. If there is one thing the Cowboys do well, it's play against their own division where they've been very successful. Now don't get me wrong do I think that the Cowboys could lose this game oh hell ya, the Cowboys are God awful when it comes to stopping the run and they have nobody on that team that can run the football. Offensively and defensively the Cowboys have been a massive disappointment especially the defense and as of right now they couldn't stop a high school offense. They also rack up way too many penalties (SHOCKER) and there is also a lot of in fighting going on on the sidelines which is never good. There is however a silver lining and that's in the form of one Brandon Aubrey who week after week does something in this league that amazes everyone and he'll be the difference tonight. The Cowboys barely sneak out an ugly win but after what I've seen the last two weeks I'll take it.

Cowboys 20
Giants 17

Carnes

Reaction score
This is the way I see it. This team is not a good football team and it starts at the top with Jerry and funnels on down to the coaches and then to the players