The weird thing about the fake comeback was seeing Cee Dee smiling on the sideline

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
after his 2nd TD when the team was still down 30-24 and needed the defense to get another stop. He was smiling like they took the lead and was UP 30-24 after being down 24-23. That was goofiest moment of the night
He was happy because they came within a score. This one is an odd critique….we may be down in the team but they are still fighting to win.

Chasing6

Reaction score
In all fairness to CeeDee, I believe his smile was in genuine belief that he was going to have the opportunity to get back on the field and win the game. Unfortunately he didn't realize his QB is a terrorist.
If it was Dak, no one would have cared what he believed. Tell me I'm wrong???

TheDank

Reaction score
There's lots to complain about with this team but your star player smiling after a big touchdown that put us in position to potentially come back and win the game is a pretty dumb complaint.

I guess whining about the same stuff over and over again gets old but heck when the players make plays in a game that's still competitive I want them to smile and have fun.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There's lots to complain about with this team but your star player smiling after a big touchdown that put us in position to potentially come back and win the game is a pretty dumb complaint.

I guess whining about the same stuff over and over again gets old but heck when the players make plays in a game that's still competitive I want them to smile and have fun.
I am not complaining. I am just stating a fact. If it was Dak, fans would feel questioning it big time.

Syron

Reaction score
Weird take. You’re upset when he’s pouting on the sidelines and yellling at Dak. Then upset after they come back to withing a score?

CD saw how much time was on the clock and knew they would get another shot. He’s likely thinking they score and win.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
after his 2nd TD when the team was still down 30-24 and needed the defense to get another stop. He was smiling like they took the lead and was UP 30-24 after being down 24-23. That was goofiest moment of the night
Selfish player getting his stats....Why is anyone surprised? :popcorn: He's got his money.....doesn't care about winning.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Weird take. You’re upset when he’s pouting on the sidelines and yellling at Dak. Then upset after they come back to withing a score?

CD saw how much time was on the clock and knew they would get another shot. He’s likely thinking they score and win.
Sure, I recall a lot of athletes smiling when their team was losing and they are close to being eliminated before the half way point of the season.

Syron

Reaction score
Sure, I recall a lot of athletes smiling when their team was losing and they are close to being eliminated before the half way point of the season.
You think players mid game are thinking about the standing of other teams? Professionals?

I’ll agree to disagree.

I guess he can’t do anything right.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We were down by 17 and cut it to six so I didn’t have a problem with him smiling at that point. He just scored a big TD. The momentum had shifted and we had a chance. I had a problem with Parsons laughing on the sidelines with one of his teammates during the Detroit game when we were getting destroyed.