The White Jerseys are jinxed

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
We lost 4 games this year. 3 of those losses came at home, while wearing white jerseys.

Last year we lost to NO and Detroit at home late in the season, while wearing the Whites.

maybe after choking away the #1 seed in white jerseys, people will stop acting like the Blues are jinxed.

I wish we would have worn the Thanksgiving whites yesterday, instead of those Jinxed whites that we wore.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Biggems;1905129 said:
We lost 4 games this year. 3 of those losses came at home, while wearing white jerseys.

Last year we lost to NO and Detroit at home late in the season, while wearing the Whites.

maybe after choking away the #1 seed in white jerseys, people will stop acting like the Blues are jinxed.

I wish we would have worn the Thanksgiving whites yesterday, instead of those Jinxed whites that we wore.

So far, it's Crayton, Fasano,penalties, garrett,wade,romo,roy, now the white unis.

It's everything but the TEAM lost. B/c the team is what did lose this game.

We had 11 penalties, we blew a time out in the 3rd b/c our coaches were clueless. We abandoned the run that carried us in the first half. Didnt block, didn't hit open recievers, and when we did they didn't catch it. Couldn't stop Jacobs from getting 6 yards per carry it seemed. not enough pressure on eli, 12 yards off the recievers besides newman. missing key tackles, no special teams coverage.

it was the team, not the uni's. The team.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
apparently you didn't catch the sarcasm in my post......

i love the blue uniforms, and i hate everyone calling them a jinx.....and always giving the white uniforms a pass.

i agree with you, it isnt the uniform, but the player wearing the uniform.

WarC

Reaction score
Biggems;1905129 said:

Yeah those whites are nice, helmet and all.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
When we lose, its not because of a jersey, its because we didnt play well.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Muhast;1905151 said:
So far, it's Crayton, Fasano,penalties, garrett,wade,romo,roy, now the white unis.

It's everything but the TEAM lost. B/c the team is what did lose this game.

We had 11 penalties, we blew a time out in the 3rd b/c our coaches were clueless. We abandoned the run that carried us in the first half. Didnt block, didn't hit open recievers, and when we did they didn't catch it. Couldn't stop Jacobs from getting 6 yards per carry it seemed. not enough pressure on eli, 12 yards off the recievers besides newman. missing key tackles, no special teams coverage.

it was the team, not the uni's. The team.
You got sucked.