The Who/Keith Moon or ACDC/Bon Scott?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
This one is tough for me, sometimes i don't even want to try. I consider both these bands to be top 5 ever. Probably 4 and 5, so close i think that it's interchangeable.

:dance::oldcouple::dance::hammer:

Hardline

Reaction score
The Who.
I was burnt out on AC/DC in high school and haven't listened to them since.
I graduated in 87

mrmojo

Reaction score
The Who, Keith Moon was a God, Roger, Pete and John weren't bad either.....meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't go wrong with either IMO.
So many good songs by both bands.
However I think the Who have more versatility. They have a variety of different types of songs where ACDC mostly sounded the same.

jsb357

Reaction score
If everything after Bon Scott died is not counted then the Who with Keith Moon wins by a mile.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
No disrespect to AC/DC who I consider one of the greatest "Party Rock" bands ever but the Who blows them away from an overall musical standpoint.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Man i remember being exposed to ACDC for the first time in the late 70s.

A buddy of mine said friends of his on the other side of town were all listening to this new band. When i heard the name i thought they were probably another glam band wannabe thing, and that just wasn't my bag.

I'm telling you man that summer ACDC hit my city like the Black Plague. It was incredible, they just exploded everywhere, everyone was playing them, every party be it house, beach, bar didn't matter.

They just struck a chord for young people in my part of the world.

I describe their music as relentless and it just seemed to resonate with everyone of my age group at that time, male and female.

Crazy really, great memories.

pete026

Reaction score
No slight on Bon Scott and I really haven't studied him but I have studied Keith and I doubt Scott could match up.