"The Will to Win"

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
I know all us Cowboys fans are supposed to hate him, but if youre not busy this evening, check out "RG3:The Will To Win" at 7 eastern on ESPN aka in an hour. You might see a Cowboys fan make a couple cameos.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I can see a Cowboys fan cameo in my living room. No interest in watching an ESPN infomercial on "How to fit more RGIII down the throat without a gag reflex".

cowboys2233

Reaction score
I know all us Cowboys fans are supposed to hate him, but if youre not busy this evening, check out "RG3:The Will To Win" at 7 eastern on ESPN aka in an hour. You might see a Cowboys fan make a couple cameos.

RGIII is a punk. Did you see that bit on ESPN about him winning his team's "strongman" competition, or something like that? Have to do a certain amount of situps, pullups, etc. in a certain amount of time. The guy shortcut half his reps and then started strutting around like he was king of the hill. And then just this morning, I saw another piece where he's like "I'm all that and a bag of chips because of my fast recovery." Guy is turning into a raging egomaniac and he hasn't done squat, except show everyone just how fragile he is. Seriously, can you imagine Romo walking around with that kind of attitude? It's pathetic and embarrassing.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I have no problem with rg3. Im just sick of everytime I watch a sports show or on a sports site. There is always somethings about him everyday

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score

Nice TV cameo

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
Man I can't wait to see our defense clobber this kid. Hope Kiffin finds a way to stop the read option.