The Worst Part of All These Injuries

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Is that I just know that Jerry will use it as an excuse to justify keeping Wade around for another year.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
While I agree,

Do you truly think we would have lost to the Rams with a healthy team?

That Rams game might come back and bite us in the *** big time. Should have been an easy win and it was a conference game.

If we were healthy for the Cardinals game I would think we would have won that one also.

But "ifs" don't count for anything.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
ajk23az;2441546 said:
While I agree,

Do you truly think we would have lost to the Rams with a healthy team?

That Rams game might come back and bite us in the *** big time. Should have been an easy win and it was a conference game.

If we were healthy for the Cardinals game I would think we would have won that one also.

But "ifs" don't count for anything.

true dat....................

BTW ..that sig pic is awsome...........i wished i had those photo shop skills like that.....

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Weird that you'd need an excuse to keep a coach who's 20-8.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
If we go 11-5 and win a playoff game+, why would he not bring back Wade, consideringthe troubles this team has fought through?

utrunner07

Reaction score
windward;2441576 said:
If we go 11-5 and win a playoff game+, why would he not bring back Wade, consideringthe troubles this team has fought through?

three legged horse windward...three legged horse...

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
dadymat;2441568 said:
BTW ..that sig pic is awsome...........i wished i had those photo shop skills like that.....

Me too :laugh2:

Thanks goes to BP...reminds me, I'll put that on there now ..

utrunner07

Reaction score
windward;2441634 said:
You bore me.
horse_3.jpg

Windward's pick for the next Kentucky Derby Champ.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well if we finish out 11-5 and get a playoff win, at least, I'm certainly not going to cry if they don't fire him. The only guy that will for sure be out there next offseason that I'd want, that might actually be interested in coaching at the time, is Bill Cowher and I doubt he'd come here.

Maybe Spags from New York but I don't know that I'd like the idea of handing over the team to him as a rookie head coach anymore than I would handing it over to Jason Garrett.

1fisher

Reaction score
whatever it takes to put butts in the seats of the new stadium is what JJ will do!