The worst we've ever seen

erod

Reaction score
Points and statistics wise, we just witnessed the worst offensive three-week stretch in the Cowboys' 58-year history.

Yep. I suspected as much, but just heard it confirmed.

7, 9, and 6 points.

Who thought this offense was capable of the worst franchise lows we've ever seen?

Embarrassing.

shabazz

Reaction score
We all know why; some admit it and some have too much invested in mister mediocre to come to terms with it

We had elite and now we have the noodle arm

How’s that workin out?

Btw, you can take Prescott off your embarrassment of riches sig. he’s just embarrassing

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Aikman's rookie year was worse than we are seeing now. I'm sorry if some of you are too young to remember that low spot in Cowboys history. Also keep in mind that team got quickly fixed and this one can too. It's time for the pity party to end, we have good years ahead of us with D4K, Zeke and the boys.

aria

Reaction score
I like Dak but the past few weeks have given me concern BUT...he's also showed positives and is a second year qb. Just like last year when people were all up on him and claimed he would be the next Joe Montana and blah blah blah I knew he had the best O line in the NFL and was surrounded by all stars. God forbid I publicly stated that, I would have been torched. Fast forward to this year, a lot of the same people that were in love with him are bashing him now. It's his SECOND year and just like coaches, he deserves another year of very bad play before I give up on him.

shabazz

Reaction score
I like Dak but the past few weeks have given me concern BUT...he's also showed positives and is a second year qb. Just like last year when people were all up on him and claimed he would be the next Joe Montana and blah blah blah I knew he had the best O line in the NFL and was surrounded by all stars. God forbid I publicly stated that, I would have been torched. Fast forward to this year, a lot of the same people that were in love with him are bashing him now. It's his SECOND year and just like coaches, he deserves another year of very bad play before I give up on him.

Most are standing by him regardless of him being exposed because they are looking like buffoons after slamming Romo for so many years. The tears are like sweet nectar

aria

Reaction score
Most are standing by him regardless of him being exposed because they are looking like buffoons after slamming Romo for so many years. The tears are like sweet nectar
I wasn't the biggest Romo fan but I find it funny how once again, there are a lot of people here who last year were talking about trading Romo and how Dak was the greatest thing since sliced bread, Jerry and co were geniuses (even though he wanted Paxton Lynch and admitted to being disappointed with Dak) and now a lot of those same people can't stop bashing Dak and "if Romo this, Romo that..."

I'm not giving up on him yet, too early.

wrongway

Reaction score
I wasn't the biggest Romo fan but I find it funny how once again, there are a lot of people here who last year were talking about trading Romo and how Dak was the greatest thing since sliced bread, Jerry and co were geniuses (even though he wanted Paxton Lynch and admitted to being disappointed with Dak) and now a lot of those same people can't stop bashing Dak and "if Romo this, Romo that..."

I'm not giving up on him yet, too early.
Too early, exactly.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
shofar_with_oil_copy.gif