theebs Asked Me To Post These TC Pics For You

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2875113 said:
No he didn't

He left because he got into an "argument" in the Political Zone.

So he left? What the hell could have happened in that thread?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Idgit;2876472 said:
*Love* theebs. But he needs to grow a pair and shrug off this passive/aggressive nonsense and just start posting again.

There is some truth to this. Hope to see you on here again soon theebs.

Bob? Fuzzy? You two need to get a room. :p:

fortdick

Reaction score
Hostile;2874842 said:
For the Cultists.
5700_140738137323_731617323_3784167_1315162_n.jpg

See Buehler kicking field goals from his own 7 yard line.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2876438 said:
Aw... well that sucks. We all get into arguments on here. It's part of what makes this board so great. We can argue and then get over it... Sorry to hear theebs has bowed out. He has always contributed interesting content to the board.

Agreed.

The guy is a real asset to this board. I think he will be back once the season starts.

Hoofbite;2876519 said:
So he left? What the hell could have happened in that thread?

Honestly, I have seen alot worst arguments in the PZ. The PZ isn't for everybody and I suspect Theebs was probably already having a bad day and I think he felt a few posters consistently got an attitude with him and followed him around, whether on the regular board or in the PZ and he just kind of snapped.

Theebs is a good guy but at the end of the day, Cowboyszone will survive :cool: .

jubal

Reaction score
MAN!! How would you like to be the dumb*** that jumped in front of that ,trying to block it!! Just a guess ,depending on where it hit you , I'm thinking one and a half flips and a cart ride to X-ray. Need a radar gun to get the speed.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I like these pics and others as well. Does anyone know if they Boys have done any practicing outside or with wet balls etc. I just think you can't have every thing perfect because they will have games that surely will have bad weather. Just saying.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2877556 said:
I like these pics and others as well. Does anyone know if they Boys have done any practicing outside or with wet balls etc. I just think you can't have every thing perfect because they will have games that surely will have bad weather. Just saying.

I think we saw how many bad weather reps they (or at least Tony Romo) got against Pittsburgh.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2877556 said:

Camp breaks next week, right? So they'll have three weeks before the season in 100* heat and whatever rain may pop up back at Valley Ranch. (Since there's no practice bubble anymore.)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Dallas4ever;2877801 said:
Anyone heard of any plans to rebuild yet?

I was just wondering if even the practice fields have been rebuilt yet... I haven't heard anything about that.

Hopefully they're finished and we don't have to go over to that high school field. Would much rather have the guys practicing on grass, for their legs as well as the fact that Tampa has a grass field.