Video: TheHerd: Dak Prescott's struggles vs. Texans

Dallasfann

Reaction score
QUOTE="MountaineerCowboy, post: 12387764, member: 41691"]What struggles?

Didn't you see that last drive!?

Can you imagine if they had lost? They would used all that fuel against Dak.

Dak saved himself from a serious media bashing.[/QUOTE]

There is nobody else on planet earth more upset that Dak pulled out that game winner then the guy you quoted. All the hate Dak fuel tanks in the world currently subside at Mountaineers house.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He's not wrong here - comparing to Mahomes is apt because I legitimately believe Dak and Moore believe he has a golden arm and this is why Dak gets himself in trouble with INTs.

This offense needs to be run first - and what I mean by that is, not that we need heavy runs, but the offense needs to play around that. The only time Dak needs to be throwing a lot is if we are playing catch up, there is no other good reason for him to be throwing nearly 40 times in a close game.

Ken

Reaction score
lol...uh, you guys do it all the time! Maybe not you, but a lot of Dak's fans always try and knock down other great QB's to make Dak look better than he really is. So, don't play dumb.
I show that the expectations for Dak are unrealistic by the haters. I use the so called "elite" to show nobody plays as perfectly as you all make them sound.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I show that the expectations for Dak are unrealistic by the haters. I use the so called "elite" to show nobody plays as perfectly as you all make them sound.

As you all make? Would you care to elaborate? I said there are posters that try to knock down elite QB's to prop Dak up and you know that is true. Hell, I don't remember, but you probably have done it also since anytime someone has different opinion on how Dak plays you are one of the first to try and cover up for his faults. You know it, I know it, and so do a lot more posters. In you eyes, Dak can do no wrong...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Mahomes isn't mahomes without his running. If dak isn't going to run he needs to relax with the 40 passes