There goes the dream

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I knew it was just gonna be too good to be true. No 18-0 vs 17-1 Super Bowl. Oh well, screw a storyline, the only thing that matters is a ring. Which we can still get.

This loss is so frustrating, yet at the same time, there's no way we play that poorly again all season. Romo needs to stop worrying about getting his girlfriends tickets, and start worrying about reading coverages. He made a lot of mental mistakes today, and I dont know if that is due to not putting in full effort this week, or just him having an off day. The thumb injury didnt help matters.

If we do not put together a complete game and solid win next week, I am going to be a little concerned, not gonna lie. This December stuff has got to stop.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I did notice for whatever reason, Romo was not mentally into the game. But I have all the confidence in him to refocus and bounce back vs Carolina.

heavyg

Reaction score
I agree he just did not seem "into" the game like he usually is. He wasn't smiling and having a good time the entire game. My concern is how can you NOT get up for this game as the QB. It's a divisional rivalry and homefield is on the line. Now we have to win out to avoid going to Green Bay :bang2:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;1839533 said:
I did notice for whatever reason, Romo was not mentally into the game. But I have all the confidence in him to refocus and bounce back vs Carolina.

T.O. was not in the game either, mentally or physically.

Defense played well, keeping us in it till the last minute. Just no help from our usually potent offense.

Eddie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;1839533 said:
I did notice for whatever reason, Romo was not mentally into the game.

Of course he wasn't mentally in the game ... he was thinking of hitting the jacuzzi with Simpson at 10pm and shagging the heck outta her. He likes to hear her scream, Oh Romo, Oh Romo ... instead of Oh God, Oh God.

jillsfavs

Reaction score
Of the big players, Whitten, was in the game. Tony even said they were not mentally ready. I don't know if he meant him or the whole team. From the start of the game Tony was distracted. Sam and TO couldn't hold on to the ball. At least Fasano got one and Patrick. The offense just lost it for us. The O-line let some guys through a few times too. Usually Tony just comes out of that. I wonder if it will come out this week in the tabloids what was on Tonys mind out there. It wasn't football this week. I'm confident though
that he will get it together be back for Carolina. This type of thing just makes him work harder. I hope he doesn't make or return phone calls this week to JS or his brunette girl. Only a few days to get ready for Saturday.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1839527 said:
I knew it was just gonna be too good to be true. No 18-0 vs 17-1 Super Bowl. Oh well, screw a storyline, the only thing that matters is a ring. Which we can still get.

Psst.... if you change the storyline to 18-0 to 16-2.... not many will notice ;)

Its ok :D