There's two more wins

CoachD

Reaction score
This is getting better and better by the week, first Cry Eagle Cry sign the feeble Kellen Moore and now the "Commander" sign the guy that couldn't figure out how to stop the run the entire time he was in Dallas. I will say this even though the Cowboys always choke in the playoffs they dominate the NFC East and they will continue that next year after those two horrible signings!

Creeper

Reaction score
Jabril Cox must be happy. Not! I am actually curious to see what Washington does personnel-wise now. If Quinn keeps Cox or even mkes him an active starter on the defense, it will be telling about who is making personnel decision in Dallas.

On the other hand, if Cox gets cut again, then it tell me Quinn was actually the reason we were thin at LB all season long.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is getting better and better by the week, first Cry Eagle Cry sign the feeble Kellen Moore and now the "Commander" sign the guy that couldn't figure out how to stop the run the entire time he was in Dallas. I will say this even though the Cowboys always choke in the playoffs they dominate the NFC East and they will continue that next year after those two horrible signings!
The next DC won’t be able to figure out how to stop the run either unless we improve our personnel. We simply don’t have the players to stop the run. We need more size upfront and at LB.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
As long as the architect run the Dallas Matrix... we're screwed. I would say if you're young you might get to see a Super Bowl but I figure Stephen has about 30 to 40 still left in him. So maybe by the time Charlotte takes over:huh:Wait -she'd be way to old by then. So I guess it'll come down to what will happen first? Elon getting to Mars first? Or Dallas winning a Super Bowl? My money is on Elon........

calicowboy54

Reaction score
See i was thinking the other way around, he knows our Offense inside and out he's seen it for last few years. He's going to be able to stop MM & Kellen so he's going to get 4 wins in the division each year.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
we don't know that at all, maybe these two coaches shock us and stick it to us. I think we need to let things play out before we assume what is going to happen to avoid being in shock!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Jabril Cox must be happy. Not! I am actually curious to see what Washington does personnel-wise now. If Quinn keeps Cox or even mkes him an active starter on the defense, it will be telling about who is making personnel decision in Dallas.

On the other hand, if Cox gets cut again, then it tell me Quinn was actually the reason we were thin at LB all season long.
Cox will end up making the pro bowl somehow this year!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The next DC won’t be able to figure out how to stop the run either unless we improve our personnel. We simply don’t have the players to stop the run. We need more size upfront and at LB.
Watch in the first interview you'd think we have all the pieces, they're going to talk about how good we've been and the good players we have etc etc

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Eh I'm thinking the opposite. Just looking at where this team is now with a lameduck coach AND going off history of the NFC East with no repeat winners in 20 years, I think the recipe is there to drop a few games to Washington and Philly. 2023 was the opportunity to make a run but since they failed, now I'm thinking 2024 can be really ugly.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Well according to Cowturd, Washington has all that talent at wide receiver and on their defensive line. Add Drake Maye, who is a better prospect then Shroud, Washington is next years Houston Texans. :huh:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Eh I'm thinking the opposite. Just looking at where this team is now with a lameduck coach AND going off history of the NFC East with no repeat winners in 20 years, I think the recipe is there to drop a few games to Washington and Philly. 2023 was the opportunity to make a run but since they failed, now I'm thinking 2024 can be really ugly.
lame duck season. this team has 10-7 written all over it. FO not wanting to pull the damn bandaid off.

can’t believe no assistant has been fired. LB one sucks and also the OL coach is terrible.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
That is not the problem with this team, teams within their division. We already chalk up those victories when predicting W-L. Philthy a split. It will go the same way. Dallas needs to be looking to make itself better against the bigs in the NFC, not their own freaking division..... Land of the Midgets. .. who is the tallest midget?