They Had It In Them

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I guess Sean Payton has to stay in the both a little longer. I did not think the Arlington Jonesboys had it in them to win. But Rush was clutch throwing to who he practiced with on scout teams. Micah "Simba" Parsons played like the difference maker I told everyone he was being the best player in the draft. Fowler played like a top 10 draft pick, Barr showed up and out, Pollard ran and caught the ball in rhythm of the offense, and the OL did not get the QB killed. Losing Dak, who is not a franchise QB, injury maybe the best thing the happen to this team because it takes a team to win in Dallas and not just a QB.

I guess McCarthy hanging out with Boy Genius (kellen moore) helped the offense. But the defense was the star of the show hold the AFC Champions to 17 points. As Tom Landry use to say if our defense holds them to 20 points or less we will win.

For this Sunday I saw a Dallas Cowboys football team and not the Arlington Jonesboys. Now don't let down because you face the Giants next week. Its one game. Celebrate one day and get to work and win next week. Then you may become the Dallas Cowboys again.