Things I'd like to see vs. Philly

grogan6314

Reaction score
Have Burnett playing a whole lot more. I'd like to see him spy Westbrook. If we stop Westbrook we win. Our backup QB is our holder, fake field goal anyone? Start Pacman instead of Henry. 90% of passes for a first down are on old man Henry. Get Martellus Bennett the ball on a few screens. I'd also like to see Newman covering their 150 pound speed receiver (forgot his name).

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2516596 said:
Throw some screens to Choice. It seemed to really work last week.

i would like us to run marion barber north and south we dont need him for screens and outside runs (we have choice)

but he can wear a defense down because he still is strong and punishes guys he just cant cut.

i think if we can give him 12 carries and choice 15 we'll be fine because he can soften the defense up and open things up with witten and the wr's

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
royw3141;2516621 said:
i would like us to run marion barber north and south we dont need him for screens and outside runs (we have choice)

but he can wear a defense down because he still is strong and punishes guys he just cant cut.

i think if we can give him 12 carries and choice 15 we'll be fine because he can soften the defense up and open things up with witten and the wr's

Not unless he's much improved from the last two weeks. It was very obvious that he was nowhere near 70% back. I just think we need to sit him against Philly and hope to have him somewhere near 100% in the event we win in Philly.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
all I want is for this team to play smart,phsyical, focused football for 60 minutes and give everything they got.

thekavorka

Reaction score
actually convert a 3rd and short without throwing it 50 yards downfield when all you need is 2 yards

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I think the Eagles will try to take Choice away in the passing game. They have seen what he did to the Giants. The Cowboys are going to have to find a way to get the ball to the WRs and TEs, and they must run the ball enough to win the game. Dallas must establish the run early in the game like they did at Washington and at Green Bay. If you are going to beat these good defenses in your division, you need to run the football. They know Garrett better this year. Dallas ran the ball on Philadelphia in the second half of this year's game, and it helped the Cowboys win the game.

Choice has run on better defenses than the Eagles.

Give it to him 25 times, not 9, not 17, ect..

Come on Jason Garrett. The ground is the safest way to victory. Romo can still have his big plays and put points on the board in the passing game.

The game is on the road, and it seems like Garrett likes to run more on the road. That should help get Choice the ball.

Man, I wish Marion Barber was 100%, because Garrett loves to feed him the ball on the road.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
shorter pass routes

using Roy Williams' size, sure hands and aggressiveness

TO in the slot

a committment to running the ball, and methodically moving down the field on offense

no Anthony Henry starting

maybe Garrett and Ken Hamlin missing the flight

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2517121 said:
shorter pass routes

using Roy Williams' size, sure hands and aggressiveness

TO in the slot

a committment to running the ball, and methodically moving down the field on offense

no Anthony Henry starting

maybe Garrett and Ken Hamlin missing the flight

You mean you didn't like the 3rd and 2 hailmary or the 4th and 2 bomb at Pittsburgh? :rolleyes: