Things I'm tired of

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
our team being outhustled, outworked, outperformed......

we need a new strength and conditioning coach ASAP

we need

William "The Refrigerator" Perry

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

ReturnToGlory

Reaction score
you forgot one thing. not getting the calls.

and as Troy mentioned during today's game, how many times have you ever seen an offical review on a spot that the freakin' officials made.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggems;1298835 said:
our team being outhustled, outworked, outperformed......

we need a new strength and conditioning coach ASAP
One of the few areas I feel we did great in this year was conditioning. The lack of injuries was amazing.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1298867 said:
One of the few areas I feel we did great in this year was conditioning. The lack of injuries was amazing.

That's what makes this season so much more disappointing.

btcutter

Reaction score
We have great conditioning. Our OL was one of only two OL in NFL which maintained it's continuity through the entire season. Yet it remained one of the worst. Image if we had any injuries there......

FA pickup OL, MLB
Draft OL, OL, CB/FS

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
u guys........this thread was made to be funny.........it was not serious by any means...yet some of you took the bait.....hook, line, and sinker

i believe i just reeled in a championship bass

joseephuss

Reaction score
ReturnToGlory;1298840 said:
you forgot one thing. not getting the calls.

and as Troy mentioned during today's game, how many times have you ever seen an offical review on a spot that the freakin' officials made.

I have seen it a few times. I have seen coaches throw challenges to review spots. Parcells challenged the spot against Detroit. It could have been an opposite situation where Witten was spotted short of the line of gain on the field and then overturned by a review. Dallas did a poor job of getting the 1st down.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggems;1301819 said:
u guys........this thread was made to be funny.........it was not serious by any means...yet some of you took the bait.....hook, line, and sinker

i believe i just reeled in a championship bass

Well...don't feel bad, there have been times I have farted in the wind and it caused people to debate or argue in a thread. ;) :p: