Things that bother me

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Ok I'm just going to vent and hopefully I feel better after I do.

I think our Defense has a lot of talent but it tends to be soft at times. Our Coaching on the defensive side seems lost and call soft A** plays.

Romo is the real deal but should I expect that one bone head play every single game? it seems every game He has one terrible play or INT. I can live with that as long as we win. Happy to have Him either way.

I'm getting sick and tired of getting hit in the mouth by the Eagles and Commanders and Giants...We have more talent and We play down to the competition. I hate that, No excuses.

Why in the world did I have to witness our best Corner in Newman get burned by Moss? Anyone but Moss:bang2:

I will eat my crow and say Roy Williams was missed out there. The chumps replacing Him are just that...Chumps.

Where in the world is Holland? That mammoth needs to learn the playbook quick and help out that left side ASAP.

Stewert and Wade stuff a fat cupcake in your face and get this defense ready to play from here on out. No excuses.

And one last thing...if you want to get Felix Jones more touches why dont you do it instead of raving about it and not putting into use.

P.S

T.O shut up and just play ball..nobody wants to hear about ou not getting the ball.

Ok I think I feel better now. We should be ok the next couple of weeks against the chumps of the Bengals and Cardinals:D