Think the Cowboys would be interested in Brock Osweiler?

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
IF, Peyton doesnt retire, maybe the Broncos arent AS inclined to re-sign Osweiler? Anybody think Jerry and Co. would be interested? If Brock is solely concerned about starting obviously that rules us out, but otherwise I would hope Jerry and Stephen show him the $.......

Reaction score
Denver is finished with Peyton, whether or not he retires. Osweiler will take over the Broncos.
It is unlikely Peyton will find any interest in his services, given age, salary demands and how he played last year. I think he will be forced to retire.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
IF, Peyton doesnt retire, maybe the Broncos arent AS inclined to re-sign Osweiler? Anybody think Jerry and Co. would be interested? If Brock is solely concerned about starting obviously that rules us out, but otherwise I would hope Jerry and Stephen show him the $.......

Bradford just got 18MM from Eagles. Brock is going to want the same.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Denver is finished with Peyton, whether or not he retires. Osweiler will take over the Broncos.
It is unlikely Peyton will find any interest in his services, given age, salary demands and how he played last year. I think he will be forced to retire.

agreed. last i heard theres zero interest in manning. Osweiler will be the Broncos qb

dfense

Reaction score
The Broncos can't sign Von Miller without Manning's money. Think they'll keep Manning instead? not.

Craig

Reaction score
Manning is definitely done. He must have had something in his contract that he can play in the playoffs if hes not ruled out by doctors because he wasnt the better option this year

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Blimey!
The Broncos will re-sign him, either for service this year or for next. Peyton is retiring and moving on. The Broncos feel Osweiler is the future and not Peyton. You see, mate, some teams know when their QB is done and accordingly look for other QB help, such as Osweiler in this case.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Osweiler is going to probably get 18 million per now, if not more. Cowboys arent playing that for a back up