Third WR

Mannix

Reaction score
I wasn’t paying very much attention, but who was getting the majority of the snaps? I swear to God, that I never once saw Gallup on the field…was he? And why in the hell isn’t Brooks getting ANY snaps? He can’t be any worse than the ineffective crap we’ve been seeing for 2+ years at the 3rd spot!!!

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WR Target Distribution:

Lamb - 17
Cooks - 8
Tolbert - 1

I am unsure about the snap count. That will come out in a couple of days. Gallup was wide open on at least 2 plays and Dak didn't throw his way. Once he was literally standing in the middle of the field with no one within 8 yards of him. Same play as last week when Ferg was wide open in the end zone.

Mcsports

Reaction score
Gallup forced a penalty against the Lions late.
He was also wide, wide open on a crossing route in the fourth quarter. Dak didn’t see him and threw it deep and incomplete.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Gallup is too worried about showing off his crib on TV shows. The dude got paid and said screw it

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I’ve liked what I’ve seen in Tolbert’s development. Looking forward to him taking over Gallup’s role next season.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I just never want to see Tolbert on punts again after that second screwup. That could have cost us the game. Guarantee Brooks doesn't do that... He's a smart, physical player.

But I've wanted more Brooks at WR for a while now. I'm sure MG's money and Tolbert's draft status play a part, unfortunately.

Cmac

Reaction score
Gallup has made someone mad. He can't be as bad as portrayed. He is simply a Fall Guy now. He is the new "Zeke" on this board. You cannot convince me we will win against the playoff teams going exclusively to one WR......CeeDee. You cannot convince me that our game planning can't get our starting WRs involved early in the passing game.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Campbell mentioned postgame that they doubled Lamb most of the game, then tried pressure. Clearly, he is almost unguardable. Cooks is our #2 and needs more throws his way. After that, may as well put me out there nobody has filled this role the entire year...did they think Bryant would fill the void? lol

Ken

Reaction score
I wasn’t paying very much attention, but who was getting the majority of the snaps? I swear to God, that I never once saw Gallup on the field…was he? And why in the hell isn’t Brooks getting ANY snaps? He can’t be any worse than the ineffective crap we’ve been seeing for 2+ years at the 3rd spot!!!
Gallup had 20 plays and Tolbert had 25.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
WR Target Distribution:

Lamb - 17
Cooks - 8
Tolbert - 1

I am unsure about the snap count. That will come out in a couple of days. Gallup was wide open on at least 2 plays and Dak didn't throw his way. Once he was literally standing in the middle of the field with no one within 8 yards of him. Same play as last week when Ferg was wide open in the end zone.
Wasn’t the deep ball where the Lion illegally held him to Gallup? Or was that Tolbert?

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I checked the box score and MG did not get one target. This guy is something else and it’s not the injury any longer, that train has left the station.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Good teams will double lamb. Someone has to step up
Good teams? We’ve played 5 really good teams in a row, playoff teams.
I think McCarthy, unlike Moore, refuses to say throw it to who gets open. He is scheming his best guy open by using him from everywhere, including slot, bunches, motion, and even the backfield. Reminds me of McVay scheming his guy Cupp in the SB.