This BP watch has got me concerned

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Something was mentioned here in one of the threads that JJ was going to try and keep BP for next year and plan to get Cowher for 2008.

This may not be the case ,but If BP wants the GM job for the gints and doesn't get it ,The Cowboys will be his second choice.

If we're just going to go thru the motions next year with a lame duck coach this team will go right down the tubes.And I'm not sure I could support that move.

I hope that this isn't the case.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it doesn't have me concerned, just a little annoyed

but we're in no rush since Feb. 2 is when the real football action ends

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
He's just been going through the motions since training camp 2004- he's just drawing a paycheck. That's why we suck and will next year too if he's here. That lack of desire or work ethic spreads to the players too.

charlieheel

Reaction score
I read an article that Pete Carroll met with the Dolphins owner..If I were Jerry Jones I call Pete up and offer him to be the highest paid coach in the nfl and be done with the Parcells era.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Honestly, if Jerry is interested in Cowher...and that is the game plan...go to him today and offer a BOAT LOAD of money.

Everyone has a price.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Cowher is still under contract. We'd have to give the Steelers two first round picks, or something similar. Sort of like when Gruden left the Raiders.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's pretty clear (at least to me) that BP is a lame duck coach even if he returns for 2007. That is just not a good situation for your HC to be in and JJ knows it. Let him leave. He is holding our franchise back.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I live in NY, Pete Carroll sucked as the Jets coach. What has changed?

yesfan

Reaction score
No way is Pete Carroll coming to Dallas.I'll
bet even if Bill was on bad terms with Jerry,he
would let him know this guy was a joke in NY.