This Doesn't Seem Right

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
I hate to admit this, but watching the Giants and you guys yesterday was painful. It was like watching a defenseless dog get kicked again and again and again without being able to bite back. These aren't the Dallas Cowboys I know and have come to despise as an arch rival.

The Giants are good, but they aren't THAT good. Its just a shame that one of the four teams in this division won't make the playoffs...maybe even 2 of these teams.

I know its going to be a battle on November 16th and if we don't come to play it will be ugly for us.

links18

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2395203 said:
I hate to admit this, but watching the Giants and you guys yesterday was painful. It was like watching a defenseless dog get kicked again and again and again without being able to bite back. These aren't the Dallas Cowboys I know and have come to despise as an arch rival.

The Giants are good, but they aren't THAT good. Its just a shame that one of the four teams in this division won't make the playoffs...maybe even 2 of these teams.

I know its going to be a battle on November 16th and if we don't come to play it will be ugly for us.

Passive aggressive much?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
The Cowboys are falling apart right now. Our coaching staff is a joke and alot of players just seem stupid and play with no passion. Once the key players get back we'll be better...But We might bark louder then we bite...LIKE ALWAYS:mad: :mad: :mad:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
We'll be a different team and much better after the bye. The Skins are in for a tough game on the 16th cause they're going to face the dog that's been jabbed with a stick for long enough.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
links18;2395212 said:
Passive aggressive much?

No just honest...I'm happiest when its the Commanders vs Cowboys at their best. I wanted you to win yesterday because I have a really bad feeling about the game on November 16th now. Your arsenal will be back and your backs against the wall.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2395247 said:
No just honest...I'm happiest when its the Commanders vs Cowboys at their best. I wanted you to win yesterday because I have a really bad feeling about the game on November 16th now. Your arsenal will be back and your backs against the wall.

*nods* Realistic. I like it. Not saying we'll win for sure, nothing is a sure thing in this game (Though I've been saying I believe we'll win a lot down the stretch) but I think anyone being honest with themselves has to believe they're going to see a very different Cowboys team after the bye week.

notherbob

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2395247 said:

This team has had its back to the wall several times in the last few years and has failed to respond every single time. It is what it is.

There have been different coaches and players but Jerry Jones is the continuing factor and he staffs this team with his kind of players.

links18

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2395253 said:
*nods* Realistic. I like it. Not saying we'll win for sure, nothing is a sure thing in this game (Though I've been saying I believe we'll win a lot down the stretch) but I think anyone being honest with themselves has to believe they're going to see a very different Cowboys team after the bye week.

I really hope that is the case. The problem is we have seen absolutely no evidence that the team is mentally or physically capable of making a turn around. The coaching staff is without a clue and the players just don't seem to care (Jenkins give up play). Is that going to change in 2 weeks? :confused:

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2395253 said:

My biggest concern is the following cascade of events which could very well happen...

A. Eagles beat Giants
B. Cowboys beat Skins

That would pretty much make the 2-4 positions in this division an outright mess. It stinks that the best 6 teams in the conference don't necessarily make the playoffs each year.

If the Giants beat Philly at Philly...then barring a collapse I think they take the East this year.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about the Cowboys. This team can't get out of their own way.

I don't know why, maybe it was the alcohol, but I went into a fit of rage yesterday. My hands are swollen and bruised from punching the refrigerator about a hundred times. Just pure disgust.

That's what this team is right now. Downright disgusting.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Don't feel bad.

We will beat the Skins after the bye and that should make you feel much better. ;)

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2395203 said:

Obviously you didn’t see the Rams game. If it was painful for you, how much more for Cowboy fans? In two weeks you guys get to kick the dog some more.

superpunk

Reaction score
I feel like I want to tell Skins fans to piss off.

No, I'm sure of it.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2396017 said:
Don't feel bad.

We will beat the Skins after the bye and that should make you feel much better. ;)

i wouldnt go around beating my chest saying that. its time to realize the fact this team is heading south in a hurry. this is one of the most unispired, penalty laden, injury stricken teams i have ever seen. and we have a coach thats a marshmellow. i wouldnt be suprised if Washington gives us a thorough beat down like the one we got yesterday even with Romo.:starspin

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Unless after the break we have a NEW coaching staff that can put the fear of god in these idiots, nothing will be different. that aint gunna happen.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
CowboyChris;2396048 said:
i wouldnt go around beating my chest saying that. its time to realize the fact this team is heading south in a hurry. this is one of the most unispired, penalty laden, injury stricken teams i have ever seen. and we have a coach thats a marshmellow. i wouldnt be suprised if Washington gives us a thorough beat down like the one we got yesterday even with Romo.:starspin

Does it make your life more fun and easy to simply believe we'll just suck the rest of the way? I mean I ain't judging, if it does then more power to you, I've just always found it's more easy to be positive, and more fun as well, than it is to get down and be gloomy about this stuff.

Then again my life doesn't revolve around rather the Cowboys win or lose (not saying yours does just making a statement here) so I guess maybe it's easier for me to just simply be positive and look for the good stuff, and take the fun out of the good stuff, when it comes to the Cowboys.