This is a huge game for both obviously..

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
I figured I would open up a thread for Cowooy and Giant fans to talk about the game. I don't know if there are any other Giant fans here but I'll be here all week.

As far as the game, I heard Antonio Pierce on the radio and it seems they are not taking Brad Johnson lightly at all, which, they shouldn't. He said he is a veteran and can recognize coverages. He also mentioned that they have to disguise their blitzes and coverages so the Cowboys don't know what is coming.

The one thing I really want from this game are no more injuries. It was a brutal game for the Giants yesterday and I know the Cowboys are already banged up a bit. I am hoping for a classic Cowboys @ Giants matchup without the injuries.

As I said, I'll be here all week and after the game no matter what. Look forward to discussing this with you guys.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Banged up a bit.

That is putting it lightly dont ya think?

Which giant is going to start with the trash talking and the insults first?

Pierce, jacobs or tuck? The ny media will get them to say something.

I would love the media to press media obsessed coughlin on his phony nfc championship tickets story from last year.

Banged up a bit, thats hillarious. Dude we are decimated on offense.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2378803 said:
I figured I would open up a thread for Cowooy and Giant fans to talk about the game. I don't know if there are any other Giant fans here but I'll be here all week.

As far as the game, I heard Antonio Pierce on the radio and it seems they are not taking Brad Johnson lightly at all, which, they shouldn't. He said he is a veteran and can recognize coverages. He also mentioned that they have to disguise their blitzes and coverages so the Cowboys don't know what is coming.

The one thing I really want from this game are no more injuries. It was a brutal game for the Giants yesterday and I know the Cowboys are already banged up a bit. I am hoping for a classic Cowboys @ Giants matchup without the injuries.

As I said, I'll be here all week and after the game no matter what. Look forward to discussing this with you guys.

I live in NY. I see some butthead fans around here.

I must say. You are all class. I dont remember you really starting any nonsense. You wanna talk football. Thats cool.

Now... on to the Giants :D

I see a team that just finds a way to win. I think that Pitt just really helped you guys out BUT.... when you are good you take advantage of those things.

Until further notice... The Giants ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT.

BTW - Kudos to taking out the Pats last year. It needed to be done and the Giants and the way they were playing were the ONLY team that could have done it. Also, the luck was on their side. When you are good you are lucky.

I cant call this game. All signs points to Giants victory.

I ignore signs :D

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Tom, with all the injuries we most likely don't have much of a shot, you're team has the best pass rush in the NFL and I can just see Johnson turning the ballover a couple of times. However, it being a Divisional rival we'll have to see what happens.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
theebs;2378814 said:
Banged up a bit.

I would love the media to press media obsessed coughlin on his phony nfc championship tickets story from last year.

Lol a little sensitive are we?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
you won't see a classic giants-cowboys game till december. were too banged up. but i hope we put up a fight.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only way the Giants lose this is if they go like -3 in turnovers.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rampage;2378846 said:
you won't see a classic giants-cowboys game till december. were too banged up. but i hope we put up a fight.

Me too.

How many times have we seen a team riddled with injuries come in and give us fits and even beat us over the years.

How about one FOR us?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki;2378850 said:
The only way the Giants lose this is if they go like -3 in turnovers.

Ya - no doubt. Unless we have the best running game of our lives, we are pretty much screwed. Brad Johnson won't know what hit him. . . . . and he WILL be hit. . . . a lot.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
I take nothing for granted. On paper, it looks like this should be an easy win for the Giants at home. But nothing is a given in the NFL. There are plenty of things that can happen and make a game turn.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2381327 said:
I take nothing for granted. On paper, it looks like this should be an easy win for the Giants at home. But nothing is a given in the NFL. There are plenty of things that can happen and make a game turn.
Good to see you Tom. You're a better man than I am Gunga Din. If the places were exactly switched and you guys were coming to our house banged up and trailing by two games, I'd be talking the talk.

Not on a Giants forum mind you. I have too much respect to do that.

Champsheart

Reaction score
djtavo;2381334 said:
It will only be a Classic if we win.... :D

Actually that is true!

All the pressure is on the Giants.

Everyone expects New York to win this, as they should.

No Romo, Felix, Kosier, Newman, PAC, Spencer, Mc Briar, Roy (OU), and maybe no Witten and Henry. Plus Brad playing QB if you want to call it that.

The only way this could be a classic is if Dallas somehow won. Otherwise it is a failed game of the week on FOX.

rynochop

Reaction score
Divisional games you can almost throw out the records of each team. Except maybe this one. ha.
We're gonna need a lot of luck for a win. A special teams TD, a defensive TD. Need to pull out all the tricks, onside kick, fake punt, flea flicker, etc. Sucks, hadnt gone into a game expecting a loss in a while.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theebs;2378814 said:
Banged up a bit.

thief...........

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
theebs;2378814 said:
Banged up a bit.

Exactly what I was gonna post before I saw your post. Saying we're banged up a bit is like calling King Kong a big monkey.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2378803 said:

If there was ever a QB the Giants could take lightly, it's Brad Johnson.