This is how I feel about this team.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
There are players on this team that I am totally psyched about. There are other players on this team that I despise immensely, cause they have shown little to nothing. Then there is the group that is in between. This group sometimes I like and sometimes I despise depending on how they play.

As far as this year goes.....I can honestly say that the players I like on this team has decreased immensely. For so much talent, this team plays with no heart, emotion, attitude, or urgency. At least the 5-11 teams had an excuse for sucking. They were aging, had little talent, and were cap strapped. However, those teams fought till the bitter end week in and week out. They actually had a sense of pride for themselves, their coaching staff, Jerry, and the Star.

This current roster is filled with a whole buch of gutless, prideless, and selfish chumps. I can honestly say that I am embarrassed as a Cowboys fan. I am disappointed and disgusted as a Cowboys fan.

It seems like 80% of the team doesn't give a hill of beans so why should we? I will continue to root for that small group of players that actually seems to care about the team and winning. But the rest of those Sally's can go to Hades.

ddh33

Reaction score
Some of the guys on this team are my absolute favorites.

Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Marion Barber, Demarcus Ware, Terence Newman, and Miles Austin all seem like great guys. They seem to do things right, and they are easy to root for.

I think there are more good guys on this team than not. But some of the other guys say and do things that really perturb me.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I can't stand Tank Spears Brown James...Watkins Hatcher Canty and Burnett are dissapointing me

yentl911

Reaction score
I don't like the "Gutless" comment that is being thrown around. If ou are going to use that term it needs to be directed at the people that fit that persona and not the entire team. You can in no way shape or form call D-ware, witten, Barber, Romo, etc... "gutless"