This is likely the first time the Cowboys make the playoffs 3 years in a row since '94-'96

Carson

Reaction score
Still a ways to go! only two games up on Minnesota and Seattle the Packers sit at 5 wins

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well here we have a saying that goes like "all good things come at three"

So... what's up? :flagwave:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Still a ways to go! only two games up on Minnesota and Seattle the Packers sit at 5 wins
Minnesota's running on fumes its all a house of cards lots of bounces going their way, that's not going to last... Seattle's coming up we get to handle that ourselves at home we have more home games to finish we started eight and three I think our odds are pretty good...

Yes, we have some really good teams coming up we got some big challenges, but we need the challenges but saying it doesn't look like we're going to make the playoffs like it's not done yet I mean I don't know how many wins you need in this week of a league right now in the NFC I mean doesn't ten wins get you in? 2 WCs??

gtb1943

Reaction score
Minnesota's running on fumes its all a house of cards lots of bounces going their way, that's not going to last... Seattle's coming up we get to handle that ourselves at home we have more home games to finish we started eight and three I think our odds are pretty good...

Yes, we have some really good teams coming up we got some big challenges, but we need the challenges but saying it doesn't look like we're going to make the playoffs like it's not done yet I mean I don't know how many wins you need in this week of a league right now in the NFC I mean doesn't ten wins get you in? 2 WCs??
THE PATS once won 11 games with Matt Cassell as QB and they did not make the playoffs; the only 11-5 team that never did.

I remember the year the saints went 12-4 and still did not win their division

Nothing is certain

bigE79

Reaction score
I'm so old I remember making the playoffs 19 times during 20 straight winning seasons.
I do also,but we're not old, we just have good memory..20 straight winning seasons.. unbreakable.

Motorola

Reaction score
Who remembers the days where we would never make the playoffs in back to back years?
It's not like 'the days' were ancient history___
2018 season - in the playoffs; 2019 and 2020 = no.
2016 season - in the playoffs; 2017 = no.