This is the biggest waste of time

J_Allen

Reaction score
It's going to be the same thing every year so why bother following this team? Why waste time and get worked up for nothing?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSg5QPm0bworo7sYeuVB-BnRop-HrDJ_nw1mqDAwZD2UNzWtjx

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's going to be the same thing every year so why bother following this team? Why waste time and get worked up for nothing?

They have done a good job of making me become numb to gut wrenching losses.

Like Sunday...

It doesn't seem like a big deal how we lost. For most teams that would just be an awful way to lose the game. It's kind of the standard here.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game as I was away on the weekend but was following it on NFL Radio on SiriusXm. When I heard it was 19-13 and we were punting the ball back, I knew we would end up behind and lose.

I just do not trust Captain Clap. How he keeps his job is beyond me.

J_Allen

Reaction score
They have done a good job of making me become numb to gut wrenching losses.

Like Sunday...

It doesn't seem like a big deal how we lost. For most teams that would just be an awful way to lose the game. It's kind of the standard here.

It's sad.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
We will be lucky to win 8 games. And why is Marinelli getting a pass all the time? The dude is as stubborn and unimaginative as Garrett. He's nowhere near Wade Phillips. I don't care about the one good year he had in CHI or the moral victory stats.

cml750

Reaction score
We will be lucky to win 8 games. And why is Marinelli getting a pass all the time? The dude is as stubborn and unimaginative as Garrett. He's nowhere near Wade Phillips. I don't care about the one good year he had in CHI or the moral victory stats.
Meh, he doesn't really have much talent on that side of the ball. All our talent is invested in the offense that couldn't score 21 points. That is not to say I would be sad if he was let go but he doesn't have much to work with.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Meh, he doesn't really have much talent on that side of the ball. All our talent is invested in the offense that couldn't score 21 points. That is not to say I would be sad if he was let go but he doesn't have much to work with.
Just another excuse. You can make up for lack of talent with creativity.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go talk to Browns or Bills fans if you think we have bad

Even amoung championship franchises The Dolphins and Raiders fans have had it far worse then us

Hardline

Reaction score
The Steelers have a great shot at #7
The 49ers are tied
New England and Green Bayis one championship away from tying us.

What makes me madder than anything about this team is the luster of the star is fading as each failed year passes by while we watch others getting closer to matching or surpassing us knowing we have a front office that has no clue how to assemble a championship team and coaching staff.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
You gotta wait for the process to come to fruition...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the biggest waste of time
three-rivers-deep_grass-growing.gif