This is the game that will resurrect or doom our season

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Micah (1-sack) and Dak the $60 mil guy need to step it up!!!

Dak, take control of the O!!
Micah, take control of the D!! Tell Dlaw to shut up, and challenge the D line to deserve their playing time!!!
It is too soon to tank!!

Darkhound

Reaction score
Micah (1-sack) and Dak the $60 mil guy need to step it up!!!

Dak, take control of the O!!
Micah, take control of the D!! Tell Dlaw to shut up, and challenge the D line to deserve their playing time!!!
It is too soon to tank!!
Sorry to burst your innocent naive bubble but:

THERE IS NO resurrection
There will be no "run for a championshion" this season or as LONG as this GM is in control

ICP

Reaction score
No game will resurrect or doom them. They are what they have been, a team that can run up the score on bad teams and just about guaranteed to lose against the good ones

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your innocent naive bubble but:

THERE IS NO resurrection
There will be no "run for a championshion" this season or as LONG as this GM is in control
c-1000-designbundle-sad-disappointed-poor-grey-haired-mature-man-1-20-11-c5dca0343a40ad422fab2d6ce749a23c638a7014c031c0c925c8d5811699cb1d.jpg

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
there will never be a resurrection of this season, no matter who this team beats in the regular season. McCarthy is a Dead Coach Walking, and even if this team slides into the playoffs, it will be a first-game exit, and McCarthy and Zimmer will be gone. And that's positive thinking, because this team doesn't look like a playoff team to me...

the one saving grace, the whole NFC looks pretty weak right now, so the Cowboys have a shot at a playoff spot, but they have to improve quite a bit, and I just don't see it, I don't think McCarthy has these necessary adjustments in him

RonWashington

Reaction score
“ Little Debbie “. That’s insulting the Giants are at least Hostess quality .