BlueStar22

Reaction score
shockeyshocked.gif
:laugh1:

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
that red X sure was a great moment...
yeah, I remember watching that game with some buddies.. we were all like, "oh man!! check out that red X!!".. the season may not have turned out the way we wanted it to, but I'll always remember that red X and smile..

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
yeah, I remember watching that game with some buddies.. we were all like, "oh man!! check out that red X!!".. the season may not have turned out the way we wanted it to, but I'll always remember that red X and smile..
by far the biggest highlight of the year...

1fisher

Reaction score
good stuff...... there's another moment that's better than that for me. Remember the eagles game on Monday night when it looked as if they had the game locked up and the rookie (#73 I think) was telling kearse that it was over???? I don't recall them showing him again..... I love to see that clip again and again!!!!!! IT AIN'T OVER TIL IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao2: :lmao2:

DGreenFan87

Reaction score
i've seen this clip before but i seriously have no idea what happened. can anyone fill me in here?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
DGreenFan87 said:
i've seen this clip before but i seriously have no idea what happened. can anyone fill me in here?

It was the game against Seattle in which the Giants kicker basically fell apart. The guy choked three attempts to win the game (one was about a 33 yarder if I remember). The kick was on it's way and looked like it would go in. At the end of the kick it sailed just wide right. While the kick was in the air is when you see Shockey doing his little hands dance when you see him shocked at the end is when he realized the kick was missed. What an ***-clown.

:lmao2:

SS

DGreenFan87

Reaction score
skinsscalper said:
It was the game against Seattle in which the Giants kicker basically fell apart. The guy choked three attempts to win the game (one was about a 33 yarder if I remember). The kick was on it's way and looked like it would go in. At the end of the kick it sailed just wide right. While the kick was in the air is when you see Shockey doing his little hands dance when you see him shocked at the end is when he realized the kick was missed. What an ***-clown.

:lmao2:

SS

hahaha!
thanks. now i can enjoy that clip to the fullest. :laugh2: