This Points to a Cowboy win

RonWashington

Reaction score
This one aspect of the Giants points to a Cleveland type road win in NY Thurs . No Kamara no Henry and what’s always been a below average OL in NY lately .

Devin Singletary should not cause panic attacks in the Cowboy defensive meetings this short week running the ball . And he’s been known to fumble .

Collect some fumbles off the carpet pick off Danny Dimes a few times, this Giants squad should not be able to run over the Cowboys .

30-17 Dallas

Praxit

Reaction score
..I agree, but will be interesting how they respond. They need some MOJO to carry over. In ten days they play undefeated Pitt.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
If it’s not a blowout (in our favor) than I feel no different. If it’s a blowout I feel a very slightly better.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Why zone read? Dallas has proven you can run right at them with great success. Just line it up and punch Dallas in the mouth. Run off the guard and drive the worst DTs in the NFL into LB depth. Easy money so far 2 weeks in a row.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it’s not a blowout (in our favor) than I feel no different. If it’s a blowout I feel a very slightly better.
….this is what they do, they suck you in with garbage wins/stats against garbage teams…Wash, rinse, repeat, year after year after year…..

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This defense needs to show they can stop someone before I give them any optimism in the run game right now. I did that last week expecting a rebound performance and we know how that turned out. NY certainly doesnt have the QB/RB combo of Baltimore, but I think there is an argument that the NY OL is a stronger unit overall. NY also runs a lot of misdirection plays to make up for their lack of weapons on offense, which is exactly what has left the Cowboys defense confused back to back weeks. Daniel Jones is athletic enough to replicate some of the looks Baltimore gave us with the QB runs, and Nabers is a legit #1 where this team may not have the ability to play with a safety in the box as often as they did last week.

I expect the Cowboys to win this game, but I certainly dont expect this to be an easy game against an inferior opponent.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Why zone read? Dallas has proven you can run right at them with great success. Just line it up and punch Dallas in the mouth. Run off the guard and drive the worst DTs in the NFL into LB depth. Easy money so far 2 weeks in a row.

Cleveland

Creeper

Reaction score
"Opposing offenses have called run plays against the Cowboys on a league-high 51% of plays this season, +11.4% more often than expected (fourth-highest in the NFL), per Next Gen Stats. The Cowboys have allowed a league-high 54.4% success rate against designed runs and +24.3 rushing EPA, more than triple the next closest team (Rams: +6.1).

Poor play has been contagious in Dallas, as the Cowboys' defense totaled 17 missed tackles against the Ravens, more than they did in Weeks 1 and 2 combined (15). The Cowboys also allowed 158 yards due to their missed tackles, the most in a game by any defense this season."

This is from an article on NFL.com

If the Giants don't run outside on the Cowboys like the Ravens and Saints, Dabol should be fired before he gets to the locker room after the game.

Just run the same misdirection plays with Jones, Singletary and Nabors running in the opposite direction and make the Cowboys do something they have not been able to do all year.

But if I was Dabol, I take the ball first and on the first play I run a play action to one side and roll Jones out to the opposite side with Nabors going deep down that side. I throw the bomb and try to score on the first play. I would bet that Dallas will be looking for the run to the left on first down.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
the Thing about not scoring until the 4th quarter , is that it doesn't matter how bad the other team is .
U have it there, the Ravens D is been a sieve in the 1st 2 games but against the boys they were super D , Dak / Big Mac slow starts are killing the team , the D is not equipped to play from behind , so the offense has to score and score well from the start in order to win games, last year also it started slow and offense struggled , after that zone game Big Mac opened it up and then it started going good.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Nothing points to anything. We are bad, but the Giants are atrocious. After we beat them, they'll be looking at the draft after week 4.

conner01

Reaction score
..I agree, but will be interesting how they respond. They need some MOJO to carry over. In ten days they play undefeated Pitt.
If they can’t beat the giants then I’d be firing my entire staff and rowdy too. Blow it up and maybe by the next draft we have a change at the top too