This stat shows just how good Zack Martin has been

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember the year he was drafted. On the old Cowboys fan from the original almost everyone wanted Defense. I was slammed mostly the entire summer because I kept pushing Zack Martin being a Notre Dame fan I know exactly how Great he was going to be ,know you can’t always be right, but I’m taking kudos for this one. Lol little bit to the Cowboys.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That doesn't excuse the 7 penalties.

A good case can be made that the cowboys haven't won the superbowl because of martin's holding penalties
Did you actually just say this?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score

A good case can be made that the cowboys haven't won the superbowl because of martin's holding penalties
Right ?????
Back here on planet earth, good stat but players of Martins status do not need stats to show his greatness. It's on display every week all you have to do is tune in!!!!!

Jay

Reaction score

I love hyperbole and sarcasm as much as anyone else, but you need to work on it a little bit.

If this isn’t sarcasm? Find the closest bridge and send me a message because I’ll pay for your gas.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I think a lot of people in this thread need to get a mechanic to have a look at their joke/sarcasm detector.

RS12

Reaction score
My eyes tell me how great he has been.

CCBoy

Reaction score

wait....(chuckling to self) yea old blame game...:muttley: