This team has quit

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
poor tackling , bad throws. All the turmoil and distractions have finally had their toll. This team has quit.

KLJ

Reaction score
i don't think they quit. they don't have enough talent and they don't have any coaching

remdak

Reaction score
I don’t think they have quit. They just suck. Quitting might be easier for me to take

Reaction score
poor tackling , bad throws. All the turmoil and distractions have finally had their toll. This team has quit.

Hey, the defense has been trying and doing well. Once they realize the offense isn't going to help and they tire out in the second half things go down the drain quickly.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yep.....it’s perfect. We need one or two more of these embarrassing, quit losses and Garett is toast.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Yep. We couldn’t beat the Browns at this point. Hope Jerry realizes this. What a shame. I had big hopes.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I don't see a lack of effort, I just see a lack of player talent & a lack of coaching talent. How do you explain other teams turning things around in a couple years or so? Not this franchise. 2016 was an aberration. The stars aligned perfectly for a 13-3 year. Few suspensions, very few injuries, an easy schedule and a fresh, talented RB made it happen, not anything that the coaches did exceptionally well. The true measure of a good team is how they do when difficulties arise. We see how that's working out.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This fan has certainly quit and is now enjoying the Vikings. I will not remain miserable by supporting the Cowboys.