This team peaked a year ago

RS12

Reaction score
the decline is accelerating. Wade is not a championship head coach or coordinator. He needs to go. This is probably one of the worst tackling teams in the NFL and averages 8-10 penalties per game. That is all coaching.

Giving Flozell big money was a mistake, he looks like a turn stile out there. Proctor cant play either. Average d lines look like like hall of famers against the boys o line.

TO looks like he has started a major decline. Brad Johnson does no belong in the league.

I would give props for the Roy Williams pick up but the #1 pick looks like it will be in the mid teens.

On defense besides the bad tackling it lacks play makers. There are no ball hawks in the secondary.

I stand by my prediction no playoffs this year. They will lose at Philly, at Wash, and at Pitt.

The team lacks the leadership and coaching to turn it around.

These are my observations.

Ren

Reaction score
nah it's a good bunch of players still, probably better players then last year. Our biggest problem is Wade

zack

Reaction score
Ren;2392798 said:
nah it's a good bunch of players still, probably better players then last year. Our biggest problem is Wade

No, the players have a ton of responsibility. Wade yes, but it doesn't matter who is in there, they are stupid, stupid, players on this team.

dwdj75

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
zack;2392832 said:
No, the players have a ton of responsibility. Wade yes, but it doesn't matter who is in there, they are stupid, stupid, players on this team.

Not stupid, undisciplined. And that is all on the Coach.

Ren

Reaction score
zack;2392832 said:

yeah but if you let them get away with crap they'll just keep doing crap. Wade's ****** style of coaching is killing us we don't even tackle in practice and it really shows in their play, basic football... these guys can't even do that any more

es22

Reaction score
This is what happens when you let the players control the team and not the coaches. It works during the first year as the players are excited with the added freedom, but it is not a long term solutions.

One needs a leader to constantly push them. Clearly Philips, Jerry and Jason cannot do this.

We need a tough coach, although I would not want a coach as Cowher. In the NFL, I think someone like Ryan in Baltimore, Capers or Lebeau would work here. Along with an imaginative offensive coordinator, we can be back on top.

Alternatively, I would love a coach like Reid in Philly to come here if he is fired. He is one coach that gets the most out of his talent (or lack of in Philly).

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
es22;2393955 said:
This is what happens when you let the players control the team and not the coaches.
actually to be more specific it's what happens when you let JERRUH enable & control the team, players and coaches.