This trade may be only the first step

burmafrd

Reaction score
We get Adams; we still have a couple of LB's that other people want and we can't keep. MAYBE throw Kenyon Coleman in as well. If BP is still worried about tackle, trade one or two of the LB's to NE for one of their tackles. Maybe we toss two LB's to NE for Gorin and a 6th. NE needs more then Seau, who lets face it might not be able to last the season or would get worn down playing full time.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I agree that this trade changes nothing. We could still make a trade for a backup OL...we really need more depth at Guard since I don't think Peterman makes the team this year and that only leaves us with Proctor as a real viable backup option. I guess we could shuffle Gurode around and move Noodle Legged Al back to Center if necessary. But we really need more depth in the middle.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'll wait to see the full details of the trade. The trade may just wind up being for a conditional 6th round pick, meaning Adams has to make the roster in order for us to give up a 6th rounder for him.

In the end, it may not even mean anything for Skyler Green or Sam Hurd....it just may be Bill and Jerry taking a stab at a guy just in case one of the receivers goes on I-R and helps provide us with depth for the preseason.

If we stay healthy at WR come week 1, I'd be surprised if Adams makes the 53 man roster.

Rich...........