This year is Dallas window

Wood

Reaction score
I really think this division is Dallas to lose. The Giants are out, Philly doesn't have their QB yet and RGIII is year away from being same player. Window is wide open for Dallas and I think they win this division by atleast two games (resting starters in last game).

But Lets be real here:

1) Next year RGIII will not look like he just returned from serious knee injury.
2) Eagles will have their QB of future in what looks like 5 deep QB draft.
3) Eli Manning and that defense can't be this bad again.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Agree that we have a golden opportunity. We've already blown part of it since we could be 4-1 and running away or at least 3-2. Can't keep losing games that are winnable.

That said, if, big IF, we win the next two we have control of the division and it's ours to lose.

I expect the offense to continue to be consistent and even dominant at times. The defense absolutely must improve - and quick.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This year looks good for us. We're in good shape in the division going forward, too. Though it's true the other teams in the NFCE won't be this down for long.

JBS

Reaction score
This year is dallas window to win the NFC east. Big whoop

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Eagles and Commanders have just as good a shot to win the division as the Cowboys.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With all due respect, winning the division isn't my top goal. This year or any other year.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
With all due respect, winning the division isn't my top goal. This year or any other year.

It will only get us a trip to Lambeau, the Superdome or Qwest Field. We do need to aim higher, but it will be very disappointing to not win the NFC Least this year.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score

With all due respect, there's no need to downplay the significance of winning the division just because you're one of those fans who "expects" to win the SB every year.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I really think this division is Dallas to lose. The Giants are out, Philly doesn't have their QB yet and RGIII is year away from being same player. Window is wide open for Dallas and I think they win this division by atleast two games (resting starters in last game).

But Lets be real here:

1) Next year RGIII will not look like he just returned from serious knee injury.
2) Eagles will have their QB of future in what looks like 5 deep QB draft.
3) Eli Manning and that defense can't be this bad again.

I agree that this division is ours to lose, however that does not preclude that possibility from happening.

If we blow this opportunity by losing "winnable games", then three is really no defense to keeping Redball around. If we dont win this division, the entire coaching staff should be fired. It is never going to be this easy again for a very long time.