Thought I would share this...

jbsg02

Reaction score
I helped out my friend where he works delivering flowers today, and to make the story short, I made a delivery to former Cowboy Pettis Norman. It was brief, but he was very nice. Some of the young members may not know who he was, but he played tight end in the 60's and 70's. Just thought I would share my experience with the Cowboys family.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
jbsg02;1343650 said:
I helped out my friend where he works delivering flowers today, and to make the story short, I made a delivery to former Cowboy Pettis Norman. It was brief, but he was very nice. Some of the young members may not know who he was, but he played tight end in the 60's and 70's. Just thought I would share my experience with the Cowboys family.

very cool.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
jbsg02;1343650 said:

Pretty cool story, thanks for sharing it.

The Cowboys drafted Pettis Norman in the 16th round of the 1962 draft out of "Johnson C. Smith" college, talk about obscure!

Norman was a pretty decent player for us for 9 seasons before moving on to the Chargers in 1971. He just missed out on being a SB champion. He was replaced as the starting TE in 1969 when we picked up HoFer Mike Ditka.