Thoughts about today's important win-Doomsday D

Cowboyny

Reaction score
-I think most of us outside of the area, almost had the 2nd Heidi game. For people who aren't old enough, Jets were beating the Raiders by multiple scores late and they decided to go to network TV, where Raiders came back and won the game. My stream was switched to the Giants, finally got back on to see Washington score and almost made a crazy comeback.

-Defensive Line was a thing of beauty, Parsons was a game wrecker, but so was Randy Gregory. DLaw flashed as well as many others along the line. We got to keep this group healthy and together beyond this season, finally could have an elite DL.

-I was worried about stopping the run and the short passes to the backs, TE's. The Cowboys D flat out took away the run and Washington was very ineffective throwing the football underneath. Pressure seems to bother their QB, actually thought Lve had one of his better games.

-Diggs did a tremendous job on their #1 WR and don't blame him for giving up that crazy TD, great pass, even better catch. Anthony Brown was another story, dropped multiple interceptions and almost gave up a huge catch late as the receiver dropped a good pass that hit his hands. Is it time for Joseph to get his opportunity?

-Thought the run game was better, considering we were playing with a wounded back and 2 street fa's. Clement actually was serviceable and did hit a few good runs late.

-Dak was erratic and appeared to be forcing some balls. That interception late was inexcusable. It was a good call, but unless it's wide open you don't make that throw. Kind of like last week. Dak needs to know that isn't the time to take chances. He appears to be pressing and needs to find his groove again. I think the final month he should have the opportunity to get right. Where has Dalton Shultz gone over the last month?

-Special Teams was a force today, blocked an important extra point and didn't miss any FG's.

The division crown is almost locked up, 3.5 game lead with 4 games to play. Now is the time to go on a run and get hot for the postseason.