Thoughts on the first half

keds

Reaction score
Losing Keyshawn hurts our red zone offense... he made a lot of clutch TD catches last season... we can only hope Owens steps up in that role...

McQuistan may be hoding his own but it would have been nice to see how Flozell would have affected the running game against a tough Minny Defensive line

Gotta love Romo's mobility and pocket presence for a guy with very little regular season playing experience

Looks like our defense will keep us close in a lot of games...

Another nice catch by Rector...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
keds said:
Losing Keyshawn hurts our red zone offense... he made a lot of clutch TD catches last season... we can only hope Owens steps up in that role...

A lack of a running game is what is hurting our redzone offense. All the Minny defense did was drop back in a zone inside the 20 because the run is so in-effective.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Silverstar said:
My first half comment...

Our running game sucked!!!

I would prefer to say our blocking sucked. Julius looked frustrated and I don't blame him. I thought we looked pretty good the past few games against inferior opponents, but against a much better defensive line "we got shown up."

DallasDomination

Reaction score
From what I've seen the Offensive line sucks!. Again this isnt news to anyone we all know they suck. That's why we need Flozell out there.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
its simple folks- minnesota has invested multiple first round picks on their defensive line. We have not spent a first round pick on the o-line in 25 years. what else do you expect?:bang2:

Smith22

Reaction score
Teague31 said:
its simple folks- minnesota has invested multiple first round picks on their defensive line. We have not spent a first round pick on the o-line in 25 years. what else do you expect?:bang2:

You don't spend 1st round picks on guards and centers.

sago1

Reaction score
Other teams have good OLs and haven't used their first round picks on them. Could it be our scheme or OL coach contributing to the problem?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
keds said:
This just in........

TO > Key