Thoughts on the game

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Guys im as excited as I have been in a long time.

The star is just shining a lot brighter than Normal.

Everything I thought could go wrong went wrong and on top of that the officiating was hurting us and we still beat the crap out of what I think before yesterday was the best team in the NFC.

Make no mistake. The Bears are a good team. Last night though we just made a statement.

We won by 24 points and imo left 13 points on the board. 3 on the blocked field goal, 7 by Crayton drop, 3 more by refs not paying attention to the clock.

Our offensive line is really good after the ball is snapped. To many penalties by these guys but once we get past the false starts and everything we just roll people.

Leonard Davis is one of the top 5 best offseason signing by any team period.

Jason Witten is a top 3 maybe 2 Tight end in this league.

When Newman gets back this defense could start to get really dominant. We will be able to roll coverage over to Henry's side and Newman isn't going to give a 8 yard cushion.

The Raiders won! DUUUH RAIDUHS!

Im at work so I dont really have a chance to get in depth on this game all I wanted to say was congrats to all us fans who have waited for this day!

We look really good guys. Its for real.

This should be a really fun season.

sago1

Reaction score
Yes, before this game the Bears mentioned they had played Gates & Gonzales and you had the idea they believe they could handle Witten. Sure they handled Witten and if they kept doing it that way we'll beat them again in Dallas in January.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
THUMPER;1666505 said:
So Catch, when are you going to change your avatar?

yes, get rid of that punk overrated coach avatar. suggest finding a pic of Garrett

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1666527 said:
Especially since I have season tix:dance2:

dude, if you want to know how that really feels, call me.

I had season tickets to the Cowboys for 2 years, and 2 years only. The Jimmy Johnson SuperBowl years.

Gawd I was happy then!!!