Three in a row at home

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My first post didn't work. Let's try this again.

I hope the Cowboys do better in this home stand than they did at the end of last season when they lost 3 out of 4 at home to end the season. Except for stupid penalties, this team looks primed to run the table. I know, any given Sunday/Saturday/Thursday, etc., but this team has a chance to do something special. Winning these three home games would go a long way toward achieving the division championship and home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Boyzmamacita;1758569 said:

I hope the Cowboys do better in this home stand than they did at the end of last season when they lost 3 out of 4 at home to end the season. Except for stupid penalties, this team looks primed to run the table. I know, any given Sunday/Saturday/Thursday, etc., but this team has a chance to do something special. Winning these three home games would go a long way toward achieving the division championship and home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Go make your husband some food!

lspain1

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1758569 said:

Good post Boyzmamacita. I agree. Last season the Cowboys failed to adjust after the Saints game and looked tired in December. I think those problems came from failures on the coaching staff and a lack of depth in key spots. This season we look deeper and I think more together as a team. We have emerged as a "team to beat" in the NFC. Lots of football left and the Cowboys need to keep marching. For tonight, I'll savor the victory.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lspain1;1758626 said:
Good post Boyzmamacita. I agree. Last season the Cowboys failed to adjust after the Saints game and looked tired in December. I think those problems came from failures on the coaching staff and a lack of depth in key spots. This season we look deeper and I think more together as a team. We have emerged as a "team to beat" in the NFC. Lots of football left and the Cowboys need to keep marching. For tonight, I'll savor the victory.
Amen to that, brother.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
5Stars;1758596 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2:

Go make your husband some food!

Oh Oh... what you said...

I cannot save you from the wrath you will soon face... protect your nads at all costs...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Boyzmamacita;1758617 said:
Go satisfy your wife for a change.:laugh2: :laugh2:

You are very rude! :cool:

I don't even look both ways when I cross a steet anymore......

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue;1758638 said:
Oh Oh... what you said...

I cannot save you from the wrath you will soon face... protect your nads at all costs...
Don't worry, trick. I got my shot in, now I'm done with that. I just wish people would read THE ENTIRE POST before they comment, sheesh.