Through 23 starts...

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Romo has already established himself as the winningest Cowboys QB post-Aikman.

;)

I forget the numbers for Wright, Hutchinson, Leaf, Testaverde, Bledsoe et. al. but I know Quincy previously had the highest win total with 16 (16-15 overall).

Romo is 18-5 in the regular season (18-6 including playoffs).

SibannacRex

Reaction score
It's awesome to see how successful Romo has been this early in his career. But we all know what Dallas QBs are measured against. And right now, his record is the same as QC when it matters. That will change soon however.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
That Romo kid just might make it as a NFL QB with that start. :D

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1834481 said:
That Romo kid just might make it as a NFL QB with that start. :D

I don't know - he almost has two years of starts for opponents to study game film on! :eek:

:D

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
SibannacRex;1834476 said:
It's awesome to see how successful Romo has been this early in his career. But we all know what Dallas QBs are measured against. And right now, his record is the same as QC when it matters. That will change soon however.

Well, yeah, but the fact that he's accomplished this in a year and a half and we've been without Aikman since 2000... that's a long time to wait, but he seems to have been worth. Also shows how dog ugly this team was for that stretch of years.

Hopefully he'll add to our trophy case...

:lombardi:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Mavs Man;1834511 said:
I don't know - he almost has two years of starts for opponents to study game film on! :eek:

Its pretty funny how that was the running excuse for so long why Romo was "carving" up defenses.

So much for that debate.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mavs Man;1834468 said:
Romo has already established himself as the winningest Cowboys QB post-Aikman.

;)

I forget the numbers for Wright, Hutchinson, Leaf, Testaverde, Bledsoe et. al. but I know Quincy previously had the highest win total with 16 (16-15 overall).

Romo is 18-5 in the regular season (18-6 including playoffs).

Ok... I am going to say it... because I have to... Tony lost more games last year than he was supposed to... because of Parcells.

Before you jump on me... think about it.

CPonder14

Reaction score
I want his record to be 24-6 on 2/4/2008.

Amazingly that still wont be as good of a start as Big Ben who started his career going 27-4 with a Super Bowl Championship.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
CPonder14;1834547 said:
I want his record to be 24-6 on 2/4/2008.

Amazingly that still wont be as good of a start as Big Ben who started his career going 27-4 with a Super Bowl Championship.
I have to add to this that Big Ben's defense ranked 1st and 5th his first two years, while Romo's is 12th and 9th.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
YoMick;1834543 said:
Ok... I am going to say it... because I have to... Tony lost more games last year than he was supposed to... because of Parcells.

Before you jump on me... think about it.

If he hadn't lost those games under Parcells last year, we probably wouldn't be 12-1 this year under a new coach.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mavs Man;1834578 said:
If he hadn't lost those games under Parcells last year, we probably wouldn't be 12-1 this year under a new coach.

Yes we can say that now... I hear ya...

last year we had a chance to lock up division. We didnt. Thanks BP.

last year if we get past Seattle... who knows... maybe we play Colts and WE ARE DEFENDING SB CHAMPS.

Scotman

Reaction score
Is anyone working on a new GIF or SIG with 6 trophies? Don't want to wait until the last minute you know.

burmafrd

Reaction score
We had too many holes in our D last year to have done much more. With Davis and a shell shocked Watkins at Safety, and no Ellis to help out Ware with the pass rush, we were toast.