Thursday Mock with multiple trades

phildadon86

Reaction score
Well. I trade back in the first and in the second. Grabbed some extra mid round picks as I think that is needed since they sent the 4th rounder this year for a guy who may never play for the Cowboys.

This is what came out of it.

NFL-team-logo

Byron Murphy II DT Texas
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Kiran Amegadjie OT Yale
NFL-team-logo

Tanor Bortolini OC Wisconsin
NFL-team-logo

Jeremiah Trotter Jr.LB Clemson
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Isaac Guerendo RB Louisville
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Cornelius Johnson WR Michigan
NFL-team-logo

Eric Watts EDGE UConn
NFL-team-logo

Omar Speights LB LSU
NFL-team-logo

Carter Bradley QB South Alabama

Immediate help at DT with Murphy. A project tackle with a massive ceiling. A C who while he isnt as good as JPJ or Frazier is an upgrade over Biadasz a LB with NFL genes. My pet cat at RB. I think this kid can be special.

The rest of the draft is filler but Johnson has a knack for getting open out of the slot and has great hands. Speights is being slept on and I think he can be dominant at LB.

Thoughts?

Roland

Reaction score
With all of our needs, I think trading back and picking up those extra picks is a good idea. It may not be glamorous and people will moan because they didnt get the Big Name, but it could turn out to be a very solid draft and just what we need if we actually hit on the picks. The only way I don't trade back once or twice is if someone remarkable drops to us. This mock def addresses our needs though. I like the idea, just don't know enough about the individual picks.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
A C who while he isnt as good as JPJ or Frazier is an upgrade over Biadasz a LB with NFL genes. My pet cat at RB. I think this kid can be special.
I'm not sure the next set of centers available after the first three are better than Biadasz. I do think they may at least be on the same level.