Ticket for Tomorrows game

Dhop

Reaction score
My buddy had a last minute emergency so one of my season tickets is open for tomrorrow. I know this it pretty last minute but if any Cowboys fan wants to go and can make it I'm only asking for face value or best offer, I hate for it to go to waste. We would probably have to meet up before the game for me to get the ticket to you. It's in sections 35 in the endzone and face value is 49.00!! Pm me if you are interested. Go Cowboys!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
When posters here do this I think it is the coolest thing. Wish I was in D to take you up on the offer.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hostile said:
When posters here do this I think it is the coolest thing. Wish I was in D to take you up on the offer.

Me too. Unfortunately, my private leer jet is in the shop, so I won't be able to make it to Irving by tomorrow. It's the thought that counts though.

Kilyin

Reaction score
And not to hijack your thread, but I have a couple tickets for the Detroit / Dallas game at Texas Stadium in November. Selling them at cost. PM me if interested.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
And not to hijack your thread, but I have a couple tickets for the Detroit / Dallas game at Texas Stadium in November. Selling them at cost. PM me if interested.

I have a couple of tickets for that game too I'm looking to sell (Section 132 Row 19 Seats 9 & 10 - face value: $49). Was planning on putting them on ebay, but can't hurt to see if anyone here wants them first. I also have a red parking pass for the KC game if anyone is interested.

Dhop

Reaction score
Just upping real quick to see if anybody wants to try to go to todays game!!