Tickets to Boys Saints game

kbman

Reaction score
Thinking about going to the game. only need one ticket. Any Ideas?
Stub Hub is all I know about. None on cowboys website.....

superpunk

Reaction score

kbman

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1210358 said:
Scalpers......10 min before kickoff......it works

I have seem them there before. I just don't want to drive 8 hours and not get a ticket......

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Scalpers, No Brainer, don't be foolish. you can get a ticket for next to nothing.take a risk in your life.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1210358 said:
Scalpers......10 min before kickoff......it works

:lmao2: So true. I laugh my head off when people stress out about getting tix to a regular season game.

I've been to lots of games across the USA, both college and Pro football, and have never had a problem getting tix from a scalper 10 minutes before the game.

sago1

Reaction score
I live here in Tampa and never get a chance to actually see the Cowboys play and this year might be one for the record books. Agree 8 hours is long drive particularly if you unsuccessful and given the excitement about our team this year you might not be able get a ticket. But you only need 1 and I'd take that chance; it would be something you'd remember always. There's probably some way you can be assured of a ticket--location of ticket scalpers area, etc. Take the chance.

superpunk

Reaction score
Plus, if you can't hit the scalpers, you can always hit a nearby bar and get drunk with local fans. Which should be pretty fun.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Dude it's DALLAS, No offense to you homegrown Cowboy guys but there's always Tix to be had there, I come from NY at least 2 a year and never pay more then $100 for a lower level ticket, I went to the superbowl in AZ and paid $500 for a great seat, Then again you need to be able to haggle with the scalpers. and have Cash in hand,If you think you have the confidence to hagle don't worry about tix, If you cant pay the high price on the net.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1210449 said:
Plus, if you can't hit the scalpers, you can always hit a nearby bar and get drunk with local fans. Which should be pretty fun.

...but be careful on the way out. Give plenty of time to sober up. Those cops are out in full force waiting to catch anyone that shouldn't be on the road.

kbman

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1210418 said:
Scalpers, No Brainer, don't be foolish. you can get a ticket for next to nothing.take a risk in your life.

Lol, Ok I get it. I buy tickets all the time from scalpers at baseball games. I just wasn't sure if a sunday night game is a Hot game. I figure with only 8 home games a ticket would be tough to get now that they are on a roll.....