Tiki, you just got owned by The Playmaker

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I don't care if he's not the most articulate speaker on the show, the man is entertaining.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GoinForSix;1124404 said:
Care to enlighten us on what he said?

Not much...just defended his position. I mean, what the heck difference does it make? It's one opinion against the other.

The way the Giants season unfolds will tell the tale and I happen to think they will fare well.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1124404 said:
Care to enlighten us on what he said?
Basically that he will not respond to the personal attack that Tiki made and that he is paid by ESPN to be on there and offer his opinion on the subject matter. He said that he was only questioning his ability to continue to be a leader since he has announced his decision. He pointed out that it is well documented that he was the unquestioned leader on a team that won 3 SBs in 4 years (SCOREBOARD!). That's all I remember for now, would have to rewind the dvr. Basically, you can question his character, but not his leadership and the fact he scoreboards Tiki.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Sarge;1124421 said:
Not much...just defended his position. I mean, what the heck difference does it make? It's one opinion against the other.

The way the Giants season unfolds will tell the tale and I happen to think they will fare well.
I think he responded because of the personal attacl which, of course, was not necessary.

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1124412 said:
I don't care if he's not the most articulate speaker on the show, the man is entertaining.

I would have never guessed it ten years ago, but I think Irvin does a great job on television and radio.

I like that he is a Cowboy, but everyone should admit that he does better than most guys that have tried that spot.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I agree... A few reasons why we are Americas team. Look at how many Cowboys are in the booth or on shows. Emmitt on NFL network, Moose, Darren Woodson, Troy, Irvin, etc. I'm sure there are more.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueStar22;1124428 said:
I think he responded because of the personal attacl which, of course, was not necessary.

You're right. It was not necessary, but it wasn't over the top either. It'll be forgotten in a week or two anyways.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I'm not on either side of the arguement but I do think it was wrong of Tiki to announce it near midseason, before it starts or after, during is just a distraction.