Tim Duncan WP

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Jacs did one so I decided to do one, too. Comments???

duncanwp7bq.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I like the layout...and the concept..mucho...

My only suggestion is you might want to spend a bit more time clipping out Duncan or blending him into the background a bit cleaner.

:)

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

My only suggestion is you might want to spend a bit more time clipping out Duncan or blending him into the background a bit cleaner.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't spend a lot of time cutting Duncan out(It truly was a rush job) and I didn't see it at first, but I missed a few spots. Oopsie.:eek::

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
I think what I also desperately need are some plugins to make better effects. My stuff always seem to look plain...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

i agree

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't spend a lot of time cutting Duncan out(It truly was a rush job) and I didn't see it at first, but I missed a few spots. Oopsie.:eek::

I've done it a zillion times...

You can actually use the clone stamp (if everything is already flattened and no longer in layers) to sorta blend the images in.

The way I look at it, those kinds of things are mechanics that can be learned...the most important thing is the construction of the piece...the creativity behind it..and in that area, this one is VERY good.