Time for Some Roster Shuffling?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Given the current injury situations, I'm thinking that today would be a good day for this team to look into bringing in some players for workouts and evaluations.

As Felix Jones has been placed on IR, the team should have an open roster spot already (not sure of Pacman's roster impact).

And with injuries to Watkins, Jenkins, and Kosier, I think some moves need to be made.

Watkins should probably be IR'ed at this point and possibly Kosier as well if he's continuing to have the same injury (as much as I hate the thought).

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
What happened to that rookie SS we had during training camp? He was turning a few heads.

Dowayne something?

elcocinero

Reaction score
Pacman will take Felix's roster spot. He was on the Reserved/Suspended list, which does not take a roster spot. I believe we signed Polk to take Pacman's spot.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
When Pacman is activated they will probably release Quincy Butler.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Archer mentioned something about a running back with special teams skills. So they may dip into the practice squad for Alonzo Coleman.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2440228 said:
Archer mentioned something about a running back with special teams skills. So they may dip into the practice squad for Alonzo Coleman.

Not against it...he was the speedster wasn't he? What can he do on special teams?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2440230 said:
Not against it...he was the speedster wasn't he? What can he do on special teams?

IDK he hasn't even shown anything to suggest he could be used as a returner IDK if he was ever used as a returner.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tomson75;2440230 said:
Not a clue. I mainly wtched him for his RB skills, not ST skills.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
tomson75;2440230 said:

not that he would play the position, but watkins is a gunner and a darn good one.

When we lose watkins, we lose a very good special teams player who plays the toughest spot on sp teams, gunner. We maybe able to replace his abilities as a safety in the packages he plays, but replacing him as the gunner will be difficult.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't think it's the time of the year a team needs to make wholesale changes. A losing team, yes, a winning team, no.

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
tomson75;2440217 said:
What happened to that rookie SS we had during training camp? He was turning a few heads.

Dowayne something?

Dowayne Davis. He was on KC's practice squad for a while, but they cut him. I believe he is available and I thought we might sign him when we signed the safety that was here for about a week, Darren Stone I believe.