Time for the Cowboys to win another first

sago1

Reaction score
When we went into Cleveland, the Browns were being touted as having won X amount of games consecutively at home; well, we beat them convincingly. When the Eagles came into Dallas touting the return to health of their great QB, we still beat them. Now most experts are picking us to lose cause we can't handle coming off an emotional game against the Eagles & cause no Cowboy team has ever won at Lambeau Field. I say it's time for this team to establish another first by taking care of business in in Lambeau Field and Romo's home state of Wisconsin. Cowboys are spouting the idea that this season is all about finishing. Well it's time for the Cowboys to finish off that ridiculous string of non wins & make a statement to the rest of the NFL and to those so called experts, including the Dallas local media, that we don't lay down for nobody. Go Cowboys.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I can't listen to Jamie Dukes anymore tellin everybody who doesn't want to hear it that the Cowboys will lose this game because of MNF hangover. It drives me nuts!

I hope we shut him up tonight big time.

Go Cowboys!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In my opinion, the only way we lose this game is for us to shoot ourselves in the foot. Stupid turnovers. Dumb penalties. In a straight up, no flags, executing drive-for-drive game, we're the better team.