Time to get real - were in a dogfight

gazjor1

Reaction score
The Commander game is the single biggest game of the season now - not just cos of the rivalry thing - this game will mean the season for us, we have to win it or we will be finding other things to do in January.

IF we win that game and find ourselves with a glimmer of hope for the East again - bearing in mind the following 2 games at home against teams we SHOULD beat, things could get better.

Lose the game and we are in a scrap for the last wild card with teams like the Panthers, Buccs, Saints, Bears Packers and Vikings. It dont look pretty but we do hold an edge over a couple of those.

The stretch is hard but confidence could flow back with a win in DC, beyond that i can see maybe a loss to the Steelers as the only real big doubt, and if we dont lose another we willbe playing extremely good ball.
Personally i think we go 5-2 from here which without looking at other teams schedules could be enough - realistic though i think we need to go unbeaten or 6-1.

Can we do that??? The bye has come at a great time

Regroup. Rethink, Rejuvinate.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I like it. Now we get to see what this team is really made of! And when it's all said 'n done, I hope a team as cutthroat as the current Giants team emerges.