Time to OUTCOACH

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Run a bunch of trick plays, throw in an onside kick if we score 1st, pull out all the stops, flea flickers, reverses, whatever, cause playing them straight up, we don't stand a chance being so outmanned.

I think we should do an onside kick, I think we should use the screen pass as many times as neccessary to slow down their pass rush along with delayed handoffs on draw plays to once again slow down their pass rush, which is a key to winning this game.

I think we should even have Stanback, a college Q.B. do a W.R. reverse and then throw the ball, I wouldn't evne mind a little wildcat offense, ANYTHING but having Brad drop back, check down and throw a dump off where he overthrows the guy anyway.

I think we should blitz Eli and put pressure on him all game instead of bend don't break defense B.S. we've been playing all year except last week FINALLY.

But PLEASE, throw in a few new wrinkles and pull out all our trick plays, cause playing this STRAIGHT is not gonna be enough to win this weekend, time to see our coach actually OUT COACH someone, one can only hope!
I'd rather have us try trick plays, do an onside kick, etc., if we don't recover the onside kick and it costs us, SO BE IT, at least we tried to do SOMETHING out of the box to try and get an edge while getting thorugh this ridiuclous injury problem we got.

Ren

Reaction score
djtavo;2384495 said:
i say just go for Hail Marys every 3rd down. lol

10 yard passes are hail Marys with Johnson

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
yea, and we might just out trick our selves.....play good solid mistake free football.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
We outcoached Tampa. Garrett had a great game plan with receivers open on a fairly consistent basis. QB couldn't execute. Not wouldn't. Couldn't.

That simple.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Seven;2384611 said:
We outcoached Tampa. Garrett had a great game plan with receivers open on a fairly consistent basis. QB couldn't execute. Not wouldn't. Couldn't.

That simple.

Exactly.

BJ just doesn't have the physical abilities to execute.

His legs are gone and you can see it when he throws any pass over 5 yards.

Its awful.

Start Bollinger. It just makes the most sense for short term and long term purposes.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2384572 said:
yea, and we might just out trick our selves.....play good solid mistake free football.

I agree, but we do need to do it aggressively and will probably have to take a gamble or two with good odds. This over use of trick plays is not realistic.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I also think we could mix in a couple of trick plays, not many but just a couple.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
What constitutes a Hail Mary:confused:

Everytime Brad drops back I'm praying.:pray: