Time to Put Up or Shut Up

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I know we've got a lot of injuries. Starting QB is gone, backup RB is gone, punter gone, etc etc.

But I also know another thing. Super Bowl teams do NOT lie down and die.

It feels like we're down and out at this point. So many things can and have gone against us.

But remember this. We have GREAT talent. We have players who WANT to win the Super Bowl. We have a team that you can't just count out because of some injuries.

So bring on the Rams, the Bucs, and the Giants. The whole purpose of a season is that it's 16 games long. You're going to have injuries. It's time for this team to put up or shut up. We have the talent to win every single one of these games (hey, if the Bengals can take the Giants to overtime, we can beat them).

You guys might want to call it a season. I'm not waiting til August to hope for another Super Bowl.

We're going to the playoffs, and we're going deep into the playoffs. That's the mentality that the team has to have.

This is what Super Bowl teams do...overcome adversity and win games.

It's time to win some games.

Audiman

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2335214 said:
We have players who WANT to win the Super Bowl.

did we just aquire them in a trade? I haven't seen that in any of our players this year...

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
All our players do. they just need to show it. There's no more time for them to be messing around anymore, they've lost games they shouldn't lose. it's time for them to actually show that they care...and I think they will.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
No, we don't need the "deep in the playoffs mentality" we need the "win the super bowl mentality". PERIOD

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Great teams overcome injuries i think we can make a playoff push when Romo comes back hopeful he is good and it doesnt effect him once he comes back